DIY: Home Remedy Hair Mask

What's one thing all women have in common? It's the need for long, strong, and luscious healthy locks. These days, its often hard to choose between the leading hair care products- sulfate free, 2-in-1 shampoo, and deep conditioners. How about a taking a dip into your kitchen cabinet? Yup, that's right. In your kitchen you can find all you need to restore damaged hair, naturally! As you continue to age, hair growth slows down approximately around middle age. Home remedy hair mask is a great way to currently maintain, prevent damaged hair or grow health tresses.

1. Avocado and Apple Cider Hair Mask

The combination of apple cider and avocado makes hair easier to style yet leaves hair feeling shiny and refreshed.

2. Strawberry Hair Mask

Great for oily hair! Use baking soda and strawberries to remove excess oil.

3. Banana and Almond Oil Hair Mask

If your hair is extremely dry, this mask is right up your alley. Use the banana to soften strands while using the almond oil to lock in moisture.

4. Coconut and Honey Hair Mask

All-in-one-mask -- adds moisture, shine, and helps hair appear healthier.