10 DIY Spooky Season Crafts For Your Halloween-Themed Wine Night

Dollar Tree will be your best friend this Halloween season!

82

Arts and crafts are always a lot of fun but sometimes they can be costly, here are some ideas that may not break the bank. Get some friends together and craft away!

1. Mask decorating ($5-10)

Materials

- Pack of clear masks

- Paint (either get the single packet with a paintbrush for a few kids or buy 3-4 different bottles of paint)

- Paintbrushes

- Glue

- Feathers

- Gems/Jewels

Instructions

- Paint the mask with whatever colors you like

- Accesorize it with gems, feathers, and jewels

- Wait for it to dry

- Put it on and LOOK FABULOUS

2. Skeletons ($3-5)

Materials

- Card stock

- Glue

- Cotton swabs

-Pencil

Instructions

- Take a piece of card stock

-Stencil a skeleton with your pencil

-Take the glue and glue the cotton swabs along the outline

- Let it dry and hang it on the fridge for the world to see!

3. Face painting ($1-4)

Materials

- Packet of face paint

Instructions

-Open the packet and get spooky!

4. Pumpkin Carving ($3-8)

Materials

-Pumpkin (you can either get a foam one or a real one, up to you)

- Pumpkin carving kit

- Pencil or Marker

- Small candle (optional)

Instructions

- Create an outline of what you would like to draw

- Carve a hole at the top of your pumpkin and gut it

- Carve out the outline you had drawn

- Place the candle inside and light it up

- Take the top you carved out and close it back up

5. Create a hay ride (Varies)

Materials

- Wagon or cart

- Hay

Instructions

- Fill the wagon or cart with hay

- Put the kids in

- Take them for a hay ride in the backyard or around the neighborhood

6. Spooky Bowling ($4-8)

Materials

- Ball

- 6 tin cans

- Acrylic paint

- Googly eyes

Instructions

- Paint the tin cans into mummies, monsters, bats, vampires, etc.

- Place some googly eyes an your pins are complete

- Arrange them by placing 3 in the back then 2 in front of those and 1 in the very front

- Throw or roll the ball (depending on size)

- Happy Bowling!

7. Paper Plate Candy Holder ($2-4)

Materials

- Paper plates

- Markers

- Paint

- Stapler

Instructions

- Cut the plate into a half circle

- Staple each side to each other

- Attach wings, eyes, or any other accessory

- It doesn't have to be a bat, get some green plates and create Frankenstein's monster!

8. Toilet Roll Monsters ($2-5)

Materials

- Toilet Rolls

- Scissors

- Card stock

- Glue

Instructions

- Cut out some card stock to begin your roll; leave leftover toilet paper and create a mummy roll

- Attach some wings

- Cut out some eyes or anything else

- BONUS: Place a string through them and hang them around the house so they look like they are flying

9. Personalize a Halloween Wreath

Materials

- Get some spooky spiders

- Pick out your favorite accessories

- Wreath

- Garland

Instructions

- Wrap the wreath in a garland of your choosing

- Attach all your spooky accesories

- Hang it on the front door of your house/room

10. Cape Chaos

Materials

- Cape/ cloth

- Halloween accessories

Instructions

- For this final activity, all you have to do is buy a cape from the dollar store

-Then purchase all your favorite Halloween accessories

- Decorate your cape, put on your mask, grab your candy holder and fly into this spooky season

Have fun this spooky season without breaking the bank! Happy crafting everyone!