Distinguishing the Russian Question

Distinguishing the Russian Question

Distinguishing That The Trump Campaign's Collusion And Potential Business Ties Of The Trump Family With Individuals In Russia's Power Elite Is Different Than Russian State Interference With The 2016 Election
4

The evidence of the Trump campaign, and the individuals associated, had interactive ties of a wide variety of degrees with individuals in/from Russia. On one hand there are individuals who have peculiar private interactions with individuals within the Russian power elite; resulting in exchanges of information and possibly resources, in manners that do not necessarily incriminate the individuals involved as much as they delegitimize their stature in the Line of Succession for president. On the other hand, there are individuals such as the now incriminated cabinet member General Micheal Flynn; individuals arguably charged with a significant level of conspiracy towards personal gain and the endangering of national security. The gray area of all of this summarizes the urgency of the situation in the need of serious investigation and assessment.

The need for investigation is further highlighted in the other legitimate concern of financial ties between Russian power elite and the Trump family. The need for serious and extensive investigation and detailed analysis of Trump's financial holdings, tax records, and the similar assessment of his family members is imperative for national security. The subservience of a president to independent capital, especially capital controlled by foreign powers, is no different than subservience to a foreign nation. Not only is this area of investigation something that will lead to impeachment, it must be recognized that due to the first point of the delegitimate Line of Succession created because of the collision of the campaign previously mentioned; impeachment will require the need to hold new national elections.

From this need to hold new elections due to evidence provided that delegitimizes the current system of power, we can avoid any dishonest conceptions of hostility created by scapegoating the Russians state as the reason for the 2016 election outcome. This brings us to the point of the claimed notion that Russia "hacked the election", referring to the Democratic National Committee's email hack that resulted in the publishing of the Podesta emails; which verified the subversion of Bernie Sanders campaign by the Clinton Campaign/DNC and the Pied Piper candidacy of Donald Trump as controlled opposition. The manner in which these emails were provided are illogically being blamed to be from a foreign power; considering it is far more likely the result of a domestic whistleblower. By using Russia as a scapegoat, a public relations technique utilized upon in the early days of the leaks, planted the idea of a foreign menace intervening hostilely into the election in order to justify the defeat of Hillary Clinton. The tensions built by the Podesta email leaks showed early on that the subversion of the Bernie campaign was a scandal that would schism the Democratic Party. The leaks further showed the controlled propping up of the Trump campaign as controlled opposition, completely backfiring once Trump secured the nomination in the Republican Party.

The threat of destroying relationships with with Russia is beyond foolish and unwise, it risks destroying civilization and the human species by pressing towards a Third World war. Russian individuals and private actors within the Russian power elite are just as independent in their actions as the United States public elite are in the US. If indeed it is shown that the First Family has financial corruption and the members of the Trump administration indeed colluded to criminal degrees during the campaign; we must handle the situation responsibly and understand that the Russian state and Russian people are different than its power elites. We must also realize that it will be time to have a serious moment of self reflection of the United States, its power elite and its people.