Disney World Is For All Ages

To The Ones Who Say Disney World Is Only For Children, You're Missing The Whole Point Of Disney

It's the happiest place on Earth for EVERYONE to enjoy.

15
https://www.instagram.com/p/BinjWZnniRc/?taken-by=jacimariesmith
@jacimariesmith/Instagram

Not too long ago, a mother's post went viral about how Disney World isn't a place for adults or people without children. The post made it's rounds on various social media platforms, as some were in support of her and some were not.

Then, the post resurfaced and it got me thinking. Where does it say that Disney World is only for children? Where does it say that I can't go just because I'm not a young child? Where does it list age limits for visiting the park? Where does it say that I can't ride rides, take pictures with my favorite Disney characters, and buy food while standing in line?

Now, I haven't been to Disney World since I was like 2 years old, but that's not because I didn't want to go. I would LOVE to go back to Disney and enjoy the atmosphere.

Just because I'm in my twenties doesn't mean I don't love Disney.

I rewatch the old, animated Disney princess movies sometimes. I watch Disney movies when they air on TV. I watch the remakes and the live action versions of my favorite childhood Disney movies. I even watch some of the new Disney movies being released these days because I love Disney. I literally tell my friends all the time that no one is ever too old for a Disney movie.

My age doesn't determine what I'm allowed to like and where I'm allowed to go. My age doesn't mean I can't love Disney. My age doesn't mean that I can't spend MY OWN MONEY to visit the Disney Parks. My age doesn't mean that I go to Disney with the sole intention of making children cry, as the mom accused adults of in her post.

To say that "childless millennials" should be banned from Disney is ridiculous.

I hate to break it to those that think this mother is right, but you're going to wait in a long line at any amusement park/tourist destination you go to, whether there are adults there or not.

So let us adults be happy and visit the happiest place on Earth.