Disney+ 'WandaVision' Trailer Shows Scarlet Witch And Vision Living In A Suburban World

'WandaVision' trailer had Marvel fans dying for more information.

1880
Scarlet Witch and Vision on 'WandaVision' trailer

We finally got a more in-depth look into the upcoming Disney+ Marvel series 'WandaVision' during the 2020 Emmy Awards. Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany revive their roles as Wanda Maximoff and Vision from the Marvel Cinematic Universe in this brand new trailer.

It is confirmed that "WandaVision" will officially be the first Marvel series to debut on Disney Plus. "Falcon and the Winter Soldier" was originally supposed to arrive on Disney Plus in August 2020 but was pushed back due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The new Marvel series brings back Paul Bettany as Vision, his character originally died in the 2018 movie, "Avengers: Infinity War" directed by Joe and Anthony Russo. In the new series trailer, we see Wanda and Vision live out a picture-perfect suburban life, which resembles classic television shows from the 1950s through the 1980s, for example, "I Love Lucy," "The Dick Van Dyke Show" and "Bewitched."

In a quick shot in the trailer, it appears that Wanda and Vision are holding their twin boys, Wiccan and Speed, who end up having superpowers and eventually join the Young Avengers group in the Marvel comics.

Kathryn Hahn, who will play the character called Agnes aka "the nosy neighbor" appears multiple times in the trailer. In the scene where she asks Vision if she's dead, and he tells her no, she responds, "Because you are," then laughs. This is making Marvel theorists believe she is actually the character Agatha Harkness from the comics, a witch who survives the Salem Witch Trials and goes on to mentor Wanda in magic.

The trailer also reveals actress Teyonah Parris now as Monica Rambeau, whose character first appeared in the Marvel Cinematic Universe's 2019 movie 'Captain Marvel' as Maria Rambeau's young daughter.

We have yet to see exactly what is going to happen in the 'WandaVision' Marvel series. The trailer shows that everything is not what it seems, but what exactly is that? Is all of this reality or is it all imagined in Wanda's mind? Did Wanda create an alternate universe to cope after the death of Vision? Are both Wanda and Vision dead? Are they stuck in different dimensions? 'WandaVision' is a mystery to be uncovered, but we'll know more once it arrives on Disney Plus in late 2020.

The official poster for 'WandaVision' seems to combine television static and Wanda's magic to showcase two different realities.

WandaVision | Official Trailer | Disney+ www.youtube.com