14 Things You Need To Know About 'Dead To Me' Season 2 Before You Binge-Watch

(Without any spoilers.)

4972

The second season of "Dead to Me" was released on Friday and it was just as dark, twisted, and hilarious as you hoped it would be.

This Netflix series has become one of my favorites because, while it's thrilling and has so many crazy plot twists, it's full of sarcasm, love, and friendship that just reels you in instantly.

Without giving any spoilers, here is what you need to know before you start watching season two of this Netflix favorite.

1. Jen's hard exterior gets broken down this season, slowly, but we see a more vulnerable side to her. 

2. The end of the very first episode will have you screaming; my poor neighbors. 

3. Charlie and Henry are way more involved this season. 

4. Jen's awkward neighbor Karen is also way more involved this season.

5. There will be a MILLION times you are yelling at your TV for Jen and Judy to do something different.

6. You will cry. You WILL cry. 

7. Judy's relationship with herself is shown and can be triggering if you have mental health issues, just be aware when you're watching!

8. Judy's relationship with her mother gets some more clarity and shows a little more why she is how she is. 

9. Just like last season, you will want to punch Lorna in the face more times than just once. 

10. Jen gets a better handle on her parenting as a single mother and it's really touching to watch, especially her relationship with Charlie. 

11. Jen gives female empowerment incredible representation multiple times. 

12. Each episode is about 30 minutes so it's very easy to binge-watch in a day or two!

13. I honestly did not think there would be a third season until I watched the last two episodes. 

14. The last two minutes of the very last episode will give you 852 theories for the NEXT season.

Check out these "Dead To Me" season two binge-watch essentials, especially these copper stemless wine glasses and super cozy Chinese Laundry slippers!

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.