Disney to get rid of Tower Of Terror

Disney to get rid of Tower Of Terror

My opinions on the change

27
Disney to get rid of Tower Of Terror
wdpromedia

Disney has always been a place to go and have fun. Your favorite characters can give you autographs. The rides having just enough thrill that even the biggest scaredy cat (AKA me), can go on the rides and have a good time. The food is also excellent after you get past the "all I eat is chicken fingers age" but then again that's all I want to eat sometimes too.

Recently Disney has decided to update the ride "Tower of Terror. " This change is only happening in the California park but people are outraged. The ride is being transformed into a "Guardians of the Galaxy" ride with the same free fall feature but with updated audio and visual effects.

So should Disney change the ride? That is a question that everyone seems to have an answer to. Most are saying that they shouldn't change an iconic ride and a petition has already been started to save the ride. But here is what I have to say on the matter. Personally I have always been too scared to go on the ride in Disney World, (I have never gone to Disneyland) but Disney isn't changing the ride basics. If you like the free fall concept, it will still be the same feeling.

Disney has always updated and grown with the times and what was popular. Remember when Pirates of the Caribbean was updated to include Jack Sparrow, Disney updated that to add to the joy of the ride so all generations can enjoy it and understand what is going on.

Another thing is the fact that Disney changes the shows and parades all the time. They do it to keep people interested. It has worked people go and see a new show every year or so. The shows are based on what is popular at the current time.

So now I'm going to suggest the next generations' opinions here. Who has heard of the show "The Twilight Zone?" Anyone? Exactly. The ride was based of a show that isn't in production anymore and doesn't remain popular enough with the last two generations. In fact, I don't remember anyone really ever calling it "The Twilight Zone" ride. Everyone calls it "Tower of Terror". I personally believe that chasing the ride to appeal to a new audience is a good idea. It will bring a new generation of children to the parks to ride the attraction based on their favorite movie.

Disney has always been successful at updating and adapting to the times. This is what makes them be as successful as it is. They will continue to do that and change the rides and shows to create a better experience for the next generation. but as of right now, the ride that is Florida is still staying Tower of Terror. So if that is the ride you really want to go on, I guess you will have to make the trip.