9 Reasons Why Disney Really Is The Happiest Place On Earth

Even adults need to express their inner princess or prince every so often at Disney.

497
Google Images

1. Everything literally draws you in.

Not kidding. There are SO many things in each park that are just visually stimulating. It's almost like you're in a trance. You can't help but constantly look at everything. It's literally breathtaking how amazing the sets are. Seriously, go in to Toy Story Mania and tell me that's not the best decorating you've ever seen.

2. The cast never breaks character.

The staff and cast members are doing their job perfectly. They make the scene as real as it can possibly be. If you ask Cinderella where the Lilo and Stitch ride is she will say "Why, I don't know what you are talking about. But I bet if you ask this man/woman your question, they will be able to help you," and point you in the direction of a staff member. It makes it so realistic, because in Cinderella's real life, Lilo and Stitch don't exist. It adds a TON to the scene of things.

3. The staff is as nice and helpful as can be.

I cannot imagine how much crap the workers deal with daily. Kids throwing fits, teenagers throwing fits, adults throwing fits. I mean really, some people just love to make life hard for people. But seriously, I spent two weeks in Disney recently and never heard a negative thing from a single cast member.

4. Everywhere you look there is a child having the time of their life.

I don't know about you, but I LOVE to see happy children. When a toddler or small child is smiling and laughing, I can't help but smile and laugh along with them. Disney is the only place I know of where one can completely forget about everything and just have a good time. Children's dreams of meeting Cinderella and Aladdin are coming true, and the smile on my face mirrors the six-year-old hugging their favorite princess.

5. You never really want to leave.

Something needs to be said about a place that people never get tired of. Like I said earlier, I spent two weeks in Disney recently and I still wasn't "Disney'd out." Seriously, I don't know of any other place that I haven't eventually gotten tired of.

*My face exactly walking through each park exit for the last time*

6. Magic Kingdom is literally a country of it's own.

Everything about Magic Kingdom is, well, magical. Did you know it was the very first Disney park, it is the most visited and popular Disney park and it is the largest Disney park in the world? It might as well be its own country and have its own zip code. When you cross that "moat" in the big ferry boat, you feel like you've entered some magical kingdom (pun intended) from all the stories that wow'd you as a child.

Seriously... A country of its own with its own little states called Frontierville, Fantasyland, etc.

7. It's home of the two best rides in the world (in mine and my mom's opinion.)

In Disney's Hollywood Studios just off to the right when you walk through the gate you will see the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror and the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Starring Aerosmith. I have loved rides since forever. When I was a kid, I cried if I wasn't tall enough. I got right on those rides 10 years ago and rode them several times. When I went back these past couple of weeks, I had no problem getting on them. Even my dad (who you won't catch on any ride) will tell you that they really are two pretty awesome rides.

8. They literally give you fast passes.

This isn't like a normal park. You get three free fast passes at a time, and when you use one, you get another. You can set your ride times using the Disney app. It's really a pretty cool thing. You get to skip the line for every ride if you strategically time your rides.

9. Even if you don't have a fast pass, you'll wait in the 100+ minute line.

The rides are just that well done. The lines are twisted and turned in just the right direction so that you never have the sun baring down on you, and to make it even better, a lot of the waiting you do is indoors. Now that is the best way to wait in line.

I know I sound like a spokesperson for Disney, but I truly believe that no one can go to that happy, happy place and not have an amazing time. It literally rained harder on me than I had ever seen it rain anywhere (we know how much it rains in Florida) and I still had an awesome day, and I'm already excited to go back one day. I really, really hope that everyone has the opportunity to go to Disney at some point in their life. It really might almost be a necessity.

The only request I could really make of Disney is to add just one more attraction: a 101 Dalmatians attraction that is literally just a room with 101 Dalmatians of all sizes that you get to play with. How awesome would that be? I'd probably fast pass it, then wait in the line again.