Disney To Launch Streaming Service In November Of 2019
Television Streaming

Disney's Streaming Service Is Chock Full Of Your Favorite Disney Content

Although Disney content will be missing from Netflix and Hulu, you can get all the Disney you want for $7 a month.

30

On April 11, Disney announced their streaming service, Disney+, and all that it will have to offer.

The service will launch on Nov 12 after a long period of waiting from fans. The service was initially announced back in 2017.

The price of the service will be $6.99 a month and will be available on a multitude of smart devices, including consoles.

Not only will Disney+ include their own content, but some from Fox, Pixar, and National Geographic as well. According to Mike Sorrentino and Joan E. Solsman of CNet, they will also feature the entire collection of The Simpsons.

Alongside these networks, Disney will include theatrical movies such as "The Lion King," "Snow White," and other classic films from what is called the Disney Vault. Later in the year, newer films such as "Captain Marvel" will be put on the service.

Disney also owns Hulu and ESPN Plus but will continue to charge individually for each service. "Disney plans for all three to be individual subscriptions, but it said it's likely to bundle them at a discount," Sorrentino and Solsman wrote.

As for the Disney content on Netflix, it will virtually disappear. Over the last few years, Netflix, in partnership with Disney has created the Marvel Defenders shows, such as "Luke Cage," "Jessica Jones," "Daredevil," "Ironfist," and others. In 2018 and 2019. Netflix has canceled them all, but it's possible that they could be revived under the new streaming service

Although this may add just another service to pay for, it consolidates and adds to what has been available through Netflix and Hulu, giving viewers a nearly endless stream of Disney content to consume.