Disney Quotes To Live By.

Disney Quotes To Live By.

Family will always be family.

544
Disney Quotes To Live By.
SCENES

Life can get rough sometimes, but we all can relate to something Disney in some way or another. Disney has some very relatable life lessons and some inspiring quotes. Here are many different Disney quotes to make your life a little easier and to release some tension.

1. "Ohana means family. Family means that nobody gets left behind or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch.

This quote is very important because no matter how broken your family is like Lilo's, family will always be family. Family will always be there for you no matter what. Lilo and Stitch prove that family doesn't have to be blood, family is whoever cares about you and loves you through everything.

2. "Just keep swimming." -Finding Nemo.

This quote just reminds you that you can't give up on anything in your life. No matter how hard life gets, you have to remember to just keep going. Just keep moving forward and don't let things bother you.

3. "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh.

Winnie the Pooh has a lot of quotes that can help us, but this one is important because it reminds us that nothing has to be big for us to love it. We can love the smallest things and still be content. We don't need a lot of things to make us happy.

4. "Hakuna Matata, it means no worries, for the rest your days." -Lion King.

This reminds us to live freely without worries. Not having worries can make your life be stressful.

5. "Reach for the sky." -Toy Story.

Toy Story taught us that you should always reach for your highest goals. Don't let anything get in your way, just set a goal and achieve it.

6. "The past can hurt. But the way I see it, either you can run from it or learn from it." -Lion King.

Lion King also taught us that you should learn from your past. Learn from your mistakes and become a better person from your past.

7. "Put your faith in what you most believe in." -Tarzan.

Don't give up on what you believe in.

8. "Some people are worth melting for." -Frozen.

Some people you just care so much about, that you would do anything to help them.