15 Disney Quotes That'll Make You The Master Of Advice This Thanksgiving

1. For the one who just can't accept someone different than them...

15
Mama Odie

Relatives can be annoying, but they're also family and we have to do our best to accept that, especially around the holiday season. So, you can either avoid them or just give them the advice they need to hear.

Whether it's your biased aunt, generation bashing uncle, helplessly romantic cousin, or even immediate family, use Disney movies to help them out (and shut them up).

"You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you, but if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew, you never knew" -Pocahontas

2. For the one who complains about life but does nothing about it...

"If watching is all you're gonna do, then you're gonna watch your life go by without ya." -Hunchback of Notre Dame

3. For the one who reminisces the same stories but not the good ones...

"If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead."-Ratatouille

4. For the one who is afraid of change...

"Open different doors, you may find a you there that you never knew was yours. Anything can happen." -Mary Poppins

5. For the one who's had everything handed to them now complains life is hard...

"The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work." -Princess and the Frog

6. For the one who is losing hope in humanity...

"Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine." -Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

7. For the one who needs relationship advice

"Love is putting someone else's needs before yours." -Frozen

8. For the one who needs friendship advice...

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." -Winnie the Pooh

9. For the one who needs to be reminded they are loved unconditionally by family...

makeagif.com

"Don't matter what you look like, don't matter what you wear, how many rings you got on your finger, we don't care" -The Princess and the Frog

10. For the one who feels left behind in life...

"A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." -Hercules

11. For the one who needs a little girl power...

"Ladies do not start fights, but they can finish them." -The Aristocats

12. For the one ready to give up...

"You're only a fool if you give up." -Aladdin

13. For the one who will believe anything in the media...

"Just because it's what's done, doesn't mean it's what should be done." -Cinderella

14. For the one who just doesn't know anymore...

"If you don't know where you want to go, then it doesn't matter which path you take." -Alice in Wonderland

15. For the one who just needs to SHUT UP...

"If you cannot say something nice, don't say nothing at all." -Bambi