10 Inspiring Disney Quotes For Instagram Captions
Pop Culture

10 Disney Quote Captions Sure To Make Your Followers Wish Upon A Star

A dream is a wish your heart makes.

323
Lauren Trimble

Disney movies are the best place to find a quote for absolutely any situation. Whether you're sad, happy, excited, scared, or worried you can always find a Disney quote to match your mood. The same goes for Instagram captions! Here's some of the best Disney quotes to use for that next post.

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell." - Belle, Beauty and the Beast

Belle always knew where she wanted to go in life. Excitement, adventure, to read all of the books in the world. She's the perfect person to go to for a quote about doing something more with your life.

"After all, one can't complain. I have my friends." - Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh

Oh, Eeyore. Everyone labeled him as the depressed, and unmotivated one of the group. But, he was also an amazing friend to the little group that resided in the Hundred Acre Wood. How sweet is this quote?!

"You're entirely bonkers. But, I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are." - Alice, Alice in Wonderland

Alice has always been one of my very favorite Disney characters. She wasn't afraid to be entirely unique, and unapologetically her own person. The best people are the ones you can be yourself with. The ones that are entirely bonkers.

"Listen to me...the human world. It's a mess." - Sebastian, The Little Mermaid

Sebastian knew what was up. Although this was meant as a joke in the movie, The Little Mermaid, I think we can all agree that Sebastian may have been a little ahead of his time in his thinking. The human world is most definitely a mess. Such a smart little crab!

"Even miracles take a little time."- Fairy Godmother, Cinderella

Cinderalla is a timeless Disney movie. It's so innocent, and that's what I love about this quote from the Fairy Godmother. One of my favorites!

"Anything can happen, if you let it." - Mary, Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins knew what to say to make you feel better. This is a great quote for a new beginning, or even an ending. Truly anything can happen.

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." - The Emperor, Mulan

Mulan, in my opinion, is such an underrated Disney movie. Especially because of all of the wisdom in the words! This quote is the embodiment of, "Grow through what you go through."

"Sometimes the world seems against you, the journey may leave a scar; but scars can heal and reveal just where you are." - Grandma Tala, Moana

One of the newer Disney movies, Moana is packed with great quotes to pick you up. Grandma Tala always knew what to say!

"Remember you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine." - Snow, Snow White

This is one of my favorite quotes from Disney's "Snow White." Again, the innocence is beautiful and makes you want to go back and watch it over and over. You really are the one who can fill the world with your own sunshine.

"You must not let anyone define your work because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau, Ratatouille

Although this is referring to a rat in the movie, it can be used to motivate us, too! Don't let anyone else define your limits, people!

From Your Site Articles