If Disney Princesses Were Aggies

If Disney Princesses Were Aggies

Bibbidi Bobbidi Hullabaloo

1497
If Disney Princesses Were Aggies
Claire Gilmore

Elsa and Anna

You know them as the ultimate big and little pair. Elsa and Anna are always together repping their sorority Kappa Kappa Chino and texting into frat-chats about their next philanthropy event. "Sisters before misters" is their motto, but that doesn't mean you won't find them at Sigma Apple Pi’s Bid Day. Their love for each other is undeniable, and honestly, everyone is jealous.

Snow White

Snow White packed up her horse’s trailer before she packed anything else for move in. Vet school is her dream, and you can always find her at Kleberg studying up for her vet pharm test. Her dream prince wears jeans, plaid, and boots, and rides his trusty Triple Crown steed. If you ever need to find her, look no further than Harry’s where she’ll be dancing the night away with her loads of guy friends and ignoring the fact that she has a Friday morning 8 am.

Cinderella

Cinderella glow-ed up since high school, and as the “mom” of the group, Cinderella’s heart is to help people. She's super involved in youth impact and attends Breakaway weekly. This summer she plans on being an Impact and a Pine Cove counselor. Although she hasn’t met her Impact partner yet, she already loves her BG kids and tells everyone daily.

Aurora

Aurora’s met her man, “once upon a dream,” but that hasn’t stopped her from dreaming about a ring by spring. Although very involved, she always makes sure she has time for a nap. She screams the loudest when one of her sorority sisters blows out her candle at her ring pass. Her favorite place to study is Quadbucks because who knows, the cute Corp boy sitting next to her may just be the one proposing to her under Century Tree someday.

Ariel

Oceanography is her major, but the environment as a whole is her passion. She’s on staff for The Big Event and the Wells Project and is constantly finding ways to make old things new again. Ariel’s vegan because #savetheanimals, and it irritates her the most when people don’t place things in the correct recycling bin.

Pocahontas

Her Instagram aesthetic is on point, but no one knows how Pocahontas has time to maintain it with the demand of her geophysics major. On the weekends she’s not in Austin, she’s on an outdoor adventure. You know this because of the picture she posted on Instagram of her sitting on a rock staring off into the sunset captioned with something in Latin no one understands.

Moana

Moana is the girl who traveled the farthest of everyone in your friend group to come to school at Texas A&M. She loves being here but misses her family a lot because they're 12 hours away in Who-knows-where, USA, but you're super excited to visit with her sometime.

Rapunzel

It wasn’t a surprise to anyone when Rapunzel joined SGA, Class Councils, a sorority, a FLO, and The Big Event all in the same week. Her energy is infectious, but her excitement about everything has led her to be undecided for now about her major. She’s excited to be a Fish Camp counselor, intern, and work two jobs all at the same time this summer, but for now, she's going to stay occupied with seven meetings a week. No one knows how, but she manages to get 8 hours of sleep a night.

Tiana

Tiana is the girl in your friend group who always host everyone for dinner on Sunday night. Truly, the girl can cook! You can always count on her latest creation to be featured on her foodie blog, but once you attempt it yourself you realize why there's a reason she's the one who does all the cooking.

Belle

As a literature major, Belle has the most time on her hands. If she’s not writing for the Batt, she’s spending her time, “with her nose stuck in a book.” Because she can quote anything and everything, you don’t quite know what she’s talking about most the time, but no one edits your papers better than she can. You’re just waiting for Mugdown coming out day because you’re 99.9% sure she’s secretly on staff.

Jasmine

Jasmine is all about the studying abroad. She’s majoring in international business because for her the world is just a magic carpet ride away. She's spent more semesters abroad than she's actually spent on campus, but it's okay because everyone is living vicariously through her Instagram.

Merida

If Merida’s not studying, she’s leading a Rexercise class or working out. She knows EVERYONE on the basketball, football, and baseball team, and lives for game day. As a Kinesiology major, you can always find her at the PEAP building in class. Her goal is to someday become a trainer for a professional sports team, but for now, she's cool with being an Aggie athletic trainer.

Mulan

She's the girl in the Corp who's really girly but can also kick your butt at any time. Mulan’s rocking her bravos by day and a dress by night. She can outrun the rest of her outfit and her PFT scores blow everyone out of the water. Although she constantly complains about the Corp, everyone knows she secretly loves it.