10 Reasons Why You Should Watch Disney-Pixar’s “Turning Red”

The events in the movie are very relatable. You will understand what the main character is going through.

115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKpL7Eth4Mk

I recently watched Disney-Pixar’s Turning Red. It was very good! You should not miss out on it. Here are ten reasons why you should watch it. Note that there might be spoiler alerts below. If you watch this movie, then I hope that you enjoy it.

1. The main character is energetic, cool, and spunky.

2. The main character is very cute as a red panda. The best parts are when she is a red panda.

3. The events in the movie are very relatable. You will understand what the main character is going through. You will remember what middle school was like for you. You will know what it is like when asking your parents to go out to places. You will know what it is like when you get into a fight with your parents. You will understand the movie’s theme.

4. The movie is very cute, funny, and energetic. It will make you excited. This movie is a bildungsroman or coming-of-age film.

5. You get to see how Chinese culture is like.

6. 4-Town, the boy band in the movie, will remind you of boy bands that you like. There is singing and dancing in the movie.

7. The animation is very beautiful and bright.

8. You will like the main character’s best friends. They always have her back and care about her very much.

9. You will also like the main character’s dad. He always has her back and cares about her very much. He is very observant of his daughter and he understands her very well. He plays an important role in the movie and the family.

10. There are references to certain anime. Some scenes are based on characters, scenes, and concepts from certain anime. Try to find out where those references are and what are those references.