41 Best Disney Quotes For The Perfect Caption

39 Best Disney Quotes For the Perfect Caption

Have no fear, Disney is here.

290

Sometimes we all struggle for that perfect way to articulate what we are trying to say, or the ultimate saying to accompany our stylish and fabulous Instagram posts. But have no fear, Disney is here.

Not only have Disney movies been warming our hearts for decades, but they also have been providing us with countless content for the perfect caption. So without further ado, here are the best Disney captions to bring some magic to your life.

“You got a friend in me.” – The Toy Story

"Some people are worth melting for." - Frozen

“Don’t just fly, soar.” – Dumbo

“A dream is a wish your heart makes.” – Cinderella

“Love is an open door.” – Frozen

“Hakuna Matata.” – The Lion King

“I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.” – Beauty and the Beast

"Best day ever.” – Tangled

“Forget about your worries and your strife” – The Jungle Book

“To infinity and beyond.” – The Toy Story

“We got no troubles. Life is the bubbles.” – The Little Mermaid

“I can go the distance.” – Hercules

“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh

“No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it.” – Mulan

“Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind. Or forgotten.” – Lilo and Stitch

“I never look back, darling! It distracts me from the now.” – The Incredibles

“Just keep swimming.” – Finding Nemo

“The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – Mulan

“Let you conscience be your guide.” – Pinocchio

“Life’s not a spectator sport.” – The Hunchback of Notre Dame

“A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” – Hercules

“Have courage and be kind.” – Cinderella

“Look at *insert name*, isn’t she/he neat.” – The Little Mermaid

“I can show you the world.” – Aladdin

“You control your destiny.” – Brave

“If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothin’ at all.” – Bambi

“Ladies don’t start fights, but they can finish them.” – The Artisocats

“If I go there’s just no telling how far I’ll go.” – Moana

“When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you, and I’m home.” – Finding Nemo

“Adventure is out there.” – Up

“I’m surrounded by idiots.” – The Lion King

“They say if you dream a thing more than once it’s sure to come true.” – Sleeping Beauty

“So this is love.” – Cinderella

“Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” – Pocahontas

“I’m a damsel, I’m in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day.” – Hercules

“I wouldn’t have nothing if I didn’t have you.” – Monsters Inc.

“The human world, it’s a mess.” – The Little Mermaid

“Who’s the fairest of them all?” – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

“No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella

Whether you're needing a pick me up, some happiness or even just a cute saying, these quotes have got you covered.

Related Articles Around the Web