Best Disney Halloween Movies

A Definitive Ranking Of The Best Disney Halloween Movies That You MUST Watch This October

It's October, which means snuggling up with a blanket and the best Halloween movies.

42

You've finally made it to October! October is a month full of fun and adventures to do now that we've officially entered fall. While going to the pumpkin patch, decorating for Halloween, and studying for midterms all sound like great adventures, cozying up with the first hot chocolate of the year and a warm blanket is a perfect way to spend a rainy day in October. And what better way to get in the Halloween spirit than a good Halloween movie. Here, you will find a ranking of the nine best Halloween movies you will watch this Halloween season.

9. "Return to Halloweentown"

Now, unfortunately, there was a recast from the original "Halloweentown" movies, but regardless, "Return to Halloweentown" will always be the perfect wrap up to the series as we get to see Marnie and her friends starting their lives away from home.

8. "Phantom of the Megaplex"

If you've ever been to an old run down the theater, you'll relate to the kids in this movie trying to discover who is recking havoc at the movie theater. SPOILER a phantom of someone that was once trapped in the theater!

7. "Halloweentown High"

In "Halloweentown High," you'll get to enjoy the adventures of Marnie and her friends navigating everyone's favorite place, high school! There will be plenty of twists and turns along the way to keep you on the edge of your seat throughout the whole movie.

6. "Twitches Too"

The Twitches return for this sequel to the original movie. In "Twitches Too," you'll get to see the twins return in their college years still battling the darkness and still trying to save the world. If you loved the first movie, you'll surely love being reunited with these twin witches.

5. "Hocus Pocus"

If you haven't heard of "Hocus Pocus", you're really missing out. "Hocus Pocus" is a Halloween classic that not only features three witty witches, but you also get to enjoy an immortal cat making appearances every once in a while.

4. "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

"The Nightmare Before Christmas" is the perfect mix of the two best holidays! Check out this movie as October begins to wind down to get you in the Christmas spirit while still holding onto the last bits of spookiness that October has to offer.

3. "Haunted Mansion"

Ghosts, secrets, and mysterious characters all come together to form this Halloween movie. You won't be disappointed watching Eddie Murphy and his film family explore in the "Haunted Mansion."

2. "Twitches"

Tia and Tamera unite their newly discovered powers to escape the darkness and save their mother. This Halloween great has the magic and laughs that will put you in the spooky spirit.

1. "Halloweentown"

A Halloween classic! This movie combines all of the greatest parts of Halloween. It has spells, witches, monsters, skeletons, and of course a giant pumpkin. There's nothing else that even competes for the number one spot.