Digital Transformation Strategy Consulting Services Solutions

When talking about Digital-Strategy, the conversation is often limited to Digital-Marketing, Social Networks, and at most to Business models.

43

When talking about Digital-Strategy, the conversation is often limited to Digital-Marketing, Social Networks, and at most to Business models. Focusing on the Customer and Sustainable Business, the Moove IT approach extends the scope to the entire organization. A complete vision that will give great results in the medium term.

Moove IT is a software development company and we have observed over years of work that the maturity approach helps to inventory scattered actions and to set the goal. It is a good approach, but we have observed that in more global projects better results are obtained even if the approach is broadened and the following three axes are considered:

• Strategy and Processes
  • Culture and People
  • Innovation and Future Technology.

Our nomenclature includes some specific words that we like to emphasize. For example, we talk about technology in general (although most technologies are supported by Information and Communication Technologies). We talk about future technology. And of course, mature technology is already in the present.

In the same way, we talk about Culture and People since the true success of digital transformation services comes from the Change Management of the company's culture.

Digital Transformation Service

Technology is an important piece, but not the only one to consider. In a Digital-Strategy, coordinating the correct deployment of proven technology and its transition or coexistence with the existing one is as important as the way to carry it out or the management of change.

The strategy and processes must first be reviewed to find the technology that will support them. During and after its implementation, the people of the organization must be involved, since without proper change management everything will come to nothing.

Fast forward. Full Spectrum vs Quickwin

Can you move forward quickly? Of course. The Full Spectrum approach allows acting in parallel in the global vision, which normally will take some time to have well defined, together with Quickwin actions in certain areas (Digital-Marketing, Change Management in HR, incorporation of mature technologies in the sector, etc.).

Experts and Sherpas working together

Each axis has its Experts. Both within the company where you work - and in each department in fact - as well as in the company that collaborates in making the project go ahead.

At Moove IT we have experts in all areas and we work with those within the company who want to take steps forward (unfortunately there are also probably those who want to stop these advances). We have everyone's vision and we try to manage the change with the Management. We are Sherpas, the project is yours, and we bring experience and commitment to reach the top.