Different Types Of Headbands For Women With Short Hair!

Headbands for short hair often tend to get overlooked, as many think that with such short hair, there’s no need for headgear.

13

Headbands for short hair often tend to get overlooked, as many think that with such short hair, there’s no need for headgear. However, that couldn’t be further from the truth. Not only can headbands be a great way to keep your style in check, but they can also be a bold and fashionable statement. Here, we have curated ten of the best headbands for women with short hair.

Different types of headbands to try:

1. Classic Elastic Headband:

A classic elastic headband is a great go-to for any style. This type of headband is slim and subtle, but it can also be used as a simple statement piece for a bolder look. The best part is that it fits any head size and hairstyle.

2. Knitted Headband:

This type of head band for women has a snugger fit than the classic elastic style, and looks great with a belt around it to dress up a simple outfit. Not only that, but its warm and comfortable material and look makes it a great transitional piece as we go from summer to fall.

3. Wide Headband:

Wide headbands are one of the more bold looks you can go for. These come in many different styles and prints, and are best styled with the hair swept around it. It can be a fun way to spruce up a basic ponytail.

4. Cloth Headband:

Cloth headbands have become quite the trend, and they certainly look best with a shorter haircut. These are great for when you want to add a hint of sophistication and femininity to your look.

5. Boho Headband:

If you’re looking for something to connote a wild and free gypsy or bohemian vibe, this is perfect for you. Boho headbands are great for all kinds of occasions, from festivals to concerts.

6. Fabric Headband:

Fabric headbands are chunky, yet lightweight, and come in so many styles. Whether you’re styling for a casual day running errands or for a night out, you can’t go wrong with one of these. Bonus points for getting one with a cute bow or tassel detail.

7. Double Headband:

This headband style is great if you want to add a bit of funkiness to your look without going overboard. The two bands create an eye-catching and intricate style that’s also convenient to wear.

8. Headband with Ribbon:

If you’re looking to add a bit of modern edge to any outfit, look no further than a headband with a ribbon. Whether it’s thin, luxurious satin, or thick velvet ribbon, this style is so trendy and fun.

9. Pearl Headband:

This classic headband has been a staple for many decades, and is perfect for adding a bit of sophistication to any outfit. It’s also perfect for more formal occasions such as weddings or anniversaries.

10. Headband with Floral Motif:

A headband with a floral motif is a perfect way to give an ordinary look a bit of pizzaz. You can find this style with a variety of flower styles, from classic roses to tropical ferns.

While not everyone is a fan of hair accessories, headbands for women with short hair are a great way to add a bit of flair and style to a basic look, especially if you have short hair. With our list of headbands, your hair will never be boring!