27 Types Of People You Find At Weddings, As Told By Anna Kendrick

Which one are you?

91
Table 19

Wedding season is in full bloom. It's almost a routine to drive around a picturesque landscape and see the Bride and Groom taking pictures. You might even be getting ready for one, trying on bridesmaid dresses, finishing the last details, or even receiving a last minute invitation because a spot opened up at a table (it wasn't lost in the mail, sorry).

Below I've collected the top people you may come across at a wedding, from the drunk relative to the awkward singles, here they all are:

1. The drunk relative.

It's like they practiced each night until the wedding, perfecting each move, to every type of song, just so they could be prepared. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked the wedding party for the playlist in advance.

3. The hot cousin.

With any luck they will arrive without a date.

4. The perverted grandpa.

You know the guy that is always hitting on the young servers and making those compliments he thinks flatters a girl when it's just plain creepy. Yeah, him. Well this is the grandma version.

5. The wedding crashers.

They are probably the only people who are actually enjoying the wedding. No obligations to make small talk with aunts and uncles, free food, dancing, and they don't even have to bring a present.

6. The girl with that cheating boyfriend but always takes him back no matter what.

Why, just why?

7. The critique.

"I would have done fairy lights." "This food is dry." "Why would someone want a Photo Booth?"

8. The desperate single.

Most of the time, all of these types get put at a table together. However, they will be easy to spot trying too hard with pick-up lines and weird comments -- or constantly talking about their ex.

9. The girl who constantly talks about her problems.

You never get a break from all the crying and whines about how hard her life is. It's best to just walk away.

10. The couple that tries to pretend their marriage is fine but it's really just one wrong move and five arguments away from divorce.

They will be constantly trying to hold hands and smiling so hard their teeth look like they are going to break -- as well as have heated whisper-arguments when they think nobody is watching.

11. The gossipy mom.

You'll see her making the rounds from table to table -- swallowing all the good, juicy, details about anything she can get.

12. The one just there for the free food.

Why else do people go to weddings honestly?

13. The one who met her date on Tinder.

They will try to make a creative and elaborate back story to how they met; a fairy tail filled with musical numbers and fairy dust, but we all know that's not the case. These poor people will always pray for the day that meeting your date on the hook-up app won't be shameful.

14. The girl desperate for marriage.

Sometimes this girl can become the drunk relative.

15. The crazy uncle.

You've heard the stories from other relatives. You've even seen him for yourself. Again, t's best to just stay away.

16. The one who got married last year.

She will be sure to remind everyone of it and offer up every piece of marriage advice she can think up, since you know she's so qualified because she's been married for an entire year.

17. The girl who agreed to be a bridesmaid just to be in all the pictures.

They weren't expecting the uncomfortable dress with the big bow and horrible fit, you can just tell how much they hate it from all the squirming and frowns.

18. The inappropriate friend.

They are the one that hits on all the taken ones, makes crude jokes, dances on everyone who breathes.

19. The maid of honor with the bag of supplies and endless pep talks.

How else is the Bride going to survive all the stress and drama?

20. The close friend who's bitter they weren't in the bridal party.

You'll find them sipping their champagne and smiling like everything is fine. Totally fine. Nothing wrong at all, nothing.

21. The ones on their phones the whole time.

Were you even there if you didn't Instagram-Story it?

22. The one that doesn't stop talking about themselves.

Yeah, yeah, you told us that story at the last wedding.

23. The one that shows endless pictures of their dog.

Okay, actually these people are the best and must be cherished at all time because dogs are okay. Like, next wedding, please bring the puppy.

24. The grandma that pinches your cheeks.

Everybody run.

25. The one with no clothes by the end of the night.

They will fly past you in a streak (pun intended) of lightning.

26. The one that acts like they have their life together but is really a mess.

We are all this person, lets be honest.

27. The friend with an opinion.

Especially when the couple are young, you always have the ones who questions it.