How To Tell The Difference Between The Machine Vs. God.

Sometimes beyond our better judgement, we can blur the lines.

19
Selhor Photography

Photo: Selhor Photography

Stop and take pause.

Do you even know what you are upset about right now? Can you articulate what you think you feel is going on? I bet you can. I bet it is about a thousand words long as it is endless, a rant that all others can't top. This will be the piece that gets your point across.

In the past few days since the presidental election, I have seen a vast array of opinions, points of view, and vicious rants that only justified how that one particular individual person was feeling. And with that, almost all of the noise had nothing to do with the bigger picture of things. I had taken notice of a few things and realized that these people were in one of the many tests in their lives. They were placed in an event and they had to choose how they were going to react to it. Obviously with any election, it comes down to usually two parties, and with the natural cycle of voting, one wins and one loses. In that same sense, it is only normal to have some kind of reaction because either your canidate won or they lost. There is never an inbetween, but people are losing their minds and it is a stressful thing to be subjected to on a now daily basis.

This is all a test.

If you look at this entire process from a spiritual level, (which can be climbing the highest point on the reaching ladder for some.) you are put in a position where you are so open to the world because you are reacting adversely to something. You are allowing all sorts of good and bad juju to flow through your veins and if you believe in a Heaven and Hell scenario like I do, all of that negative energy is happy to have something to dig its claws into. I actually am baffled at some of people that I have considered to be friends. As a fairly level headed person who uses the phrase "on the flip side of the coin" more times a day than one can count, seeing my friends, especially on the liberal side of the fence are lashing out and shutting down. They are taking everyone down around with them with the negative energy pouring out of their fingertips. It is somewhat heartbreaking, not only because they are in pain, but because they are allowing themselves to react impulsively on this vast platform that is social media. Everyone can see it and believe me, it changes the perception even with the most non-judgemental people.

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. - James 1:2-3

News, media, and the like have one job and one job only and that is to get viewers buy-in. Is the title always be most accurately displayed? Most likely not. It is there to get you to click. As a general observation, I can safely say I believe a small percentage of what I actually read until I start seeing it from more local news sources.

It is the machine's job to get you to stay emotionally frantic.

They will stop at nothing, be it may stalk a celebrity to get that "perfect photo" all the way to only film a tiny group of people who are taking steps backwards and acting out publically to gain the mass view of the world. As I said before, if you believe in Heaven and Hell, the Devil will stop at nothing to continue to confuse you, ensure you are complacent, and blind you to peace. That energy is hard at work pushing your body from all sides, making it hard to breathe, making you feel like you suddenly are prone to panic attacks when otherwise you have been in perfect health. It will show you images, bring you thoughts, and cause you to feel on edge so you attract more people that are also on a negative wavelength.

Photo: Selhor Photography

That "gasping for air" feeling means that he has you exactly where he wants you.

Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. -Proverbs 3:5

I am confident that everyone will bounce back from this huge disruption on the war for peace on the cosmic levels. I have faith. That's what's most important. To have and to keep faith. Even when everything around you feels like it is crumbling at your feet. Even at the thought of a freefall, do so with a smile on your face, because this isn't the end all. In our Heaven and Hell, this place we live on is our temporary home. You can't let emotion get in the way every single time something doesn't go our way. You can mourn, but you must do so with grace. The true test of it all is to check in where you are at when it comes to self-love. The more you truly are in love with yourself the more likely you won't exert as much outward. You will find that some opinions are meant to be held until given. You will suddenly find that friends you thought you needed have faded into the night along with that feeling of anxiety.

I have learned over my young years that living this life it is about society, not community. I think that humans have forgotten how to differentiate between the two.

Society is of this Earth. Community is spiritual.

Society is a machine that runs eternally and can't take time to ensure that every last human on this Earth is validated. It's not it's job. It's job is to function, to run, and to propel forward. It is emotionless and it is as cold as ice. Society voted in this election, not community.

Community is the friends you've had since you were a child. It is your neighbors on your street that have block parties throughout the summer. Community is someone giving a homeless person a hot meal and a couple dollars to get them through the rest of that day, so they can go to bed building the energy of light and God's love to prepare for another day out in society's tomorrow.

If you have made it down to the end of this, I want you to know that you are loved. You are loved by God, by me, and by your community. Remember that. Don't let the swamp that is the days out of this election swallow you up. You are better, bigger, and brighter than that. Sometimes society has to do its thing and sometimes that involves putting people into place who are very cold and don't have souls like ours. It is okay. It will all be okay. I pray that you find your peace and begin to move past this and go foward once more. I pray that what was once a blurry, sickening feeling, turns back into a crystal clear picture.

Photo: Selhor Photography

But he knows the way I take; when he has tried me, I shall come forth as gold. - Job 23:10