What To Do When You Don't Win UVA Men's Basketball Tickets

4 Things To Do When You Don't Win The UVA Basketball Lottery

Better luck next time.

340

Now that it is officially winter, it is time to cheer on Tony Bennett and the 'Hoos in one of UVA's favorite sports: basketball. While die-hard fans have attended nearly every UVA sports game leading up to basketball season to rake in Saber points, other people (like myself) have only gone to some games and have very few of these points. I was able to go to the first, less intense games with my minuscule amount of points, but now that the team has begun to play major ACC opponents, I am out of luck when it comes to scoring tickets. I am sure that I am not the only one who has had this issue as well. So, instead of being upset and watching the game through the Sanpchat stories of the friends who did get tickets, here is a list of activities that you can do while the game is going on.

Although you may be bummed that you did not win tickets to the game, hopefully doing one of these things will help to take your mind off of it. Then, go to more games to get more Saber Points and try again for the next game. Hopefully, you will eventually get tickets and have an amazing time!