4 Dessert Locations To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth In NYC

4 Dessert Locations To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth In NYC

Craving for some dessert but don't know where to go? Donut worry! I got you!

237

Here are some places in NYC that you should check out:

1. Bubbleology

Gelato in a bubble waffle along with a bubble tea!@bubbleologyusa on Insta

I initially went to Bubbleology to try out their gelato bubble waffles. They have various signature bubble waffles to choose from but you can always choose to customize your own to your liking. Not only do they sell gelato but they also sell bubble tea! Along with very common flavors, they also sell carbonated drinks with fizzy bubbles that will blow your taste buds away! And if you're 21+ years old they also offer alcoholic drinks.

Link to Bubbleology's website: https://bubbleologyusa.com

2. Stuffed Ice Cream

@stuffedicecreamnyc on Intsa!

Everything Stuffed Ice Cream sells is insta-worthy. From their ice cream cruffs (ice cream in donuts), several scoops of ice cream in a cone, and cute holiday ice cream designs, all of their desserts are pretty for social media and yummy for your tastebuds. They have a variety of signature cruffs for every taste! Even though winter is near, that won't stop me from stuffing myself with some good ice cream.

Link to Stuffed Ice Cream's website: https://stuffedicecreamnyc.com/

3. Spot Dessert Bar

@spotdessertbar on Instagram!

Spot Dessert Bar has various locations throughout the city. They have a variety of desserts and they also sell bubble tea and cookies! My favorite dessert has to be "The Harvest." I love how you get to pour the "water" or earl milk tea into a dessert disguised as a plant! All of the other desserts on their menu are just as appetizing and visually appealing. It's definitely the spot for desserts!

Link to Spot Dessert Bar's website: https://www.spotdessertbar.com/

4. Taiyaki NYC

@thaisilva on Instagram!

Taiyaki NYC offers ice cream but not in any normal cone. Their Taiyaki waffle cones filled with red bean paste or custard fillings definitely make them unique. Their cute toppings such as their famous unicorn horn and ears make the ice cream super cute. When you order two flavors, it definitely looks too pretty to eat.

Link to Taiyaki NYC's website: https://taiyakinyc.com/

This is the end! Add these dessert locations to your list and remember to laugh s'more and worry less!