Take A Deep Breath

Take A Deep Breath

When Life Deals You A Bad Hand

17
Take A Deep Breath
Healthy Minds Philly

Sometimes, life has its difficult times. Times where things are so dark that we cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I've had times like these and they certainly are challenging. It's like you can't escape the predicament you are in.

But these times are not to be met with pure cynicism and hopelessness. These two things will accomplish nothing when you are in a tough situation. Rather, one must combine a sense of optimism and realism to figure out how it is possible to get through this particular situation.

We must understand that we cannot be perfect. So when things do not go our way, we cannot simply sit and pout about it. Rather, we should all take a moment to take a deep breath and relax before we act.

10% of life consists of actual events while 90% of it consists of how you respond towards those events. This means that ultimately, you decide how your life will be based on how you respond towards the major events that occur in your life.

Take a moment to think before you react to the tough situations that arise in life. Our brains are fueled to react on impulses. It takes a strong person to stay level-headed and avoid reacting upon these impulses.

YOU are strong.

YOU can get through this.

Take a deep breath. Things will get better.