Deck Out Your Dorm Harry Potter Style

Deck Out Your Dorm Harry Potter Style

"Mind if I Slytherin your bed?" Decorate your dorm room for a Potters night sleep

422
Deck Out Your Dorm Harry Potter Style
Andrew Thomas

You’ve gotten your letter, your robes are packed, your books are in the mail, what else are you missing? Some amazing Harry Potter decor to decorate your dormitory, I mean, dorm room. With these precious wizard wheezes you will always feel at home. Rest your Potterhead each night in the wizarding world we all love. Don’t forget to bring your book and movie collection to complete the Potterhead dorm room. Best of luck, you’re a college student, Harry.

Wizards Welcome Welcome Mat.

Let everyone know as soon as they pass by your door that a Wizards resides here. Soon enough, you'll have all the wizards in your residence hall knocking on your door and asking to be friends. And who knows, you might even have a few promising Muggles show up to your weekly wizard gatherings.

Hogwarts Emblem Comforter.

After a long day of channeling your inner Hermione and hitting the books jump into your comfy bed with Hogwarts pride. Rep your favorite wizarding school even during your sleeping hours.

Daily Prophet Sheet Set.

Keep some extra reading material tucked away in bed to satisfy your bibliophile needs even after you've done all your required reading. With these sheets, you'll never be behind on the news of the wizarding world.

Maurauder's Map Throw Blanket.

Gather around the common room fire and wrap yourself in this cozy blanket on those crisp autumn nights. Use this convenient blanket map to plan the next adventure that you and your friends will take through the castle.

Harry Potter Inspired Towel Set.

After scrubbing all that extra floo powder off yourself, dry off with some fluffy towels featuring your favorite Harry Potter logos. Walk down your hallway and let all those muggles know where your allegiance lies.

Deathly Hallows Lamp.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light," like stumbling into your room after a long night of butterbeers at Three Broomsticks. This lamp which uses LED lights is perfect for a college dorm room and an awesome alternative to the common muggle desk or bedside lamp.

Old Bookshelf Curtains.

Make your dorm room super cozy and inviting with these bookshelf curtains. You may not be able to bring your hundreds of books with your to school but you can create that same home library atmosphere in your broom closet of a room with these curtains. Whether you use these on your windows or to replace closet doors they will definitely complete your Hogwarts theme.

Harry Potter ABC's Pillow.

Remember all your favorite Harry Potter character's with this minimalist pillow. Quirky and understated but nonetheless perfect for a Potterhead dorm room. Rest your head and debate all your head canons that could have and should have been.

Alohomora Key Ring.

Make sure you never lose your keys and have to rely on magic with this small and convenient key holder. With the option of either one or two hooks you can either share with your roommate or keep it all to yourself.

Harry Potter Wooden Coasters.

With these wooden coasters make sure that your friends don't leave a mess with their butterbeers and pumpkin juices when visiting your room. If that's not enough to convince you, just think about how fancy and sophisticated you'll look for having a set of coasters.

Hogwarts Alumni Mug.

Drink your morning coffee and tea while representing the best wizarding school in all of the United Kingdom. Make sure everyone knows that your education before college was top notch. Everyone will know you're the smartest wizard on the hall.

Espresso Patronum Travel Mug.

Take your coffee and your Potterhead pride on the go with this Harry Potter inspired travel mug. With glitter, coffee, and Harry Potter how could you possibly go wrong?

Hogwarts Coffee Cold Cup.

Do your prefer your espresso patronum over ice? Then this cold cup will be the perfect addition to your Potterhead lifestyle. With this mug you'll be able to show off your Harry Potter and your coffee obsession simultaneously.

Dumbledore Quote Wall Art.

Add some color and wisdom to your walls with this Dumbledore quote wall art. Let Dumbledore's advice guide you through the struggles of studying through the night for midterms and final exams.

Harry Potter Clean Up Sign.

Remind your roommate (and yourself) that Dobby won't be walking around cleaning up after every move with this rustic sign. Hang it up by your closet to remind you not to make a mess when you realize for the 100th time that you have nothing to wear other than your robes.

Large Harry Potter Planner Kit.

Keep track of all your assignments for Divination, Potions, and Defense Against the Dark Arts with this large weekly planner. Available in all the houses you'll be able to get one whether you're a Slytherin or a Hufflepuff.

Unforgivable Curse Pencils.

Destroy that statistics test with these pencils featuring the unforgivable curses. Avada Kedavra those inference tests and get an A+ all thanks to your obsession with Harry Potter.

Three Broomsticks Tote Bag.

Show off your favorite place to grab a butterbeer and a turkey leg with this Three Broomsticks tote bag. Whether you use it to smuggle books out of the restricted section of the library or to carry your robes to Quidditch practice you'll definitely need this bag.