Disturbing Deaths And Suicide Messages Kids' Toys And Shows

6 Disturbing Deaths And Suicide Messages In Kids' Toys And Shows

Here are some of the worst offenders!

1183

Childrens' television shows and toys are designed to be kid-friendly for obvious reasons, yet sometimes they contain really dark and twisted content.

Puss In Boots

Humpty Dumpty sacrifices himself so that Puss can save the Ugly Duckling.

SpongeBob SquarePants

There are several Squidward suicide innuendos in that it appeared he was going to commit suicide by sticking his head in the oven and hanging himself.

Tarzan

Clayton accidentally hangs himself. In the end, you can see the shadow of his body swaying from the vines when the lightning flashes.

Elmo

A little boy's Elmo toy started making death threats, including it saying "Kill James!" (the name of the little boy) after a battery change.

Princess Wand

The little girl peeled back the foil of a princess wand to reveal an actual picture of a girl slitting her wrists.

Cartoons

Countless cartoon characters over the years have been shown to commit suicide in various ways.

Being so young, most children don't notice these hidden meanings and messages. Nonetheless, it begs the question: Why include such horrid images and references? To mature kids? To glorify violence? To get kids used to the real world? To manipulate children? To encourage children to kill themselves when they're depressed? There is no straight answer to any of these questions, only conspiracy theories. And, even then, it doesn't change how alarming and spine-chilling this discovery is.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: here.

From Your Site Articles