Dear Tara

Dear Tara

You're great!

14
Dear Tara
Google

Dear Tara,

Hey beautiful!

I wanted to do this randomly so you would have no idea what I am doing.

So I wanted to tell you thank you.

Thank you for everything in this past year. Every Monday Wednesday and Friday of swiping me into the cafe to have lunch with you, Thursdays of line dancing the night away and always going out with me on the weekends is what I enjoy most. Even though majority of the time I am always like "but I don't wannaaaaa" you still know how to persuade me into having fun and not staying in my room every weekend.

Thank you for all of the random sleepovers and being there when I needed you most. I love you for always being blunt with me and telling me that my outfit doesn't look good when I need the best advice on it possible. Thank you for always giving the best advice on every subject that I have ever needed, like boys, fashion, school, and more.

You're one of a kind. You're so sweet, loving, caring, and a ton more adjectives of kind words could describe you. Sometimes you may be a little hard headed, but you always look at me and say "Joce" knowing you're about to tell me every detail to a story.

Thank you for the random FaceTimes and phone calls that make my day and getting me out of work on some days to grab lunch with you.

I have no idea what I would ever do without you. Especially since you're graduating soon (please don't!) Even though you've had to sneak me into your house as if I were a boy because of your dog barking, I still love you! Haha, you're one of the greatest friends that's ever came along in a long time.

Thank you for absolutely everything and always being there when times get tough. I will always be here for you whether it is in the middle of the day or in the middle of the night, no matter what time it is I will be there for you in the blink of an eye.

Your mom and dad have treated me like their own when spending the night and hanging out even though I am now 'boots.' I guess Dora cannot be Dora without her boots, right? Thank you for always dragging me out on the dance floor, supporting me in everything that I do, and more than I could ever imagine a best friend doing. I am so thankful that Devan let me meet you so we could become such good friends since I tell all of my secrets to you as I wished we were always this close as we are now.

Do not let anyone ever ruin your sunshine and always stay kind because it will get you farther in life than just being like the rest of the girls.

Stay sweet and know that I love you.

Xoxo

Joce