Dear Mom, I'm Sorry For...

Dear Mom, I'm Sorry For...

Not being able to give you the world, because that's what you deserve.

2391
Dear Mom, I'm Sorry For...

Dear Mom,

I'm sorry for all of the times I ask you to hold my stuff. For some reason, when I was five I guess I developed this thought in my mind that you had super strength, and that you could hold everything for me because I didn't want to.

I'm sorry for being 13. The reasoning behind that is pretty self-explanatory.

I'm sorry for thinking that I know everything.

I'm sorry for all of the times I told you that I hated you when I was in high school. That was not true then, and it never will be. I love you forever.

I'm sorry for thinking that I know everything, and not taking your advice. It's easy for us as kids to have an attitude about our parents that they couldn't possibly understand what we're going through. When in reality, they have faced every single problem we haven't even encountered yet, and we should just listen to them.

SEE ALSO: Dear Dad, I'm Sorry For...

I'm sorry for all of the times I left my shoes out in the living room, and you tripped over them.

I'm sorry for piling up an ungodly amount of cups in my room. And then for bringing 20 down at one time.

I'm sorry for not calling you enough.

I'm sorry for that time I asked you if my friend could spend the night right in front of her, even though I knew that would make you mad.

I'm sorry for the times that I kept you up at night worrying that I would make it home.

I'm sorry for the nights I complained about what was for dinner, not appreciating the time that you spent cooking.

I'm sorry for not appreciating everything that you do for me every single day.

But most importantly, I'm sorry for not being able to give you the world. Becuase that's what you deserve.

Thank you for being my support system, my friend, and my mom.