Dear Mom, I Hope You Know

Dear Mom, I Hope You Know

I don't know where I would be without you.

268
Dear Mom, I Hope You Know
Kayla Whittington

Mom,

When I tell people that my mom is my best friend, I always get a laugh. They think I am exaggerating our relationship, but they don't understand the strong foundation of love that we built with each other throughout my life. You are a strong woman and consistently give me a wonderful example of the person I want to be in this world, of the impact I want to leave on this world. You work hard for those around you and maintain a friendly and positive disposition regardless of what occurs; and, yet, you're not afraid to stick up for yourself and what you believe in.

You, as a woman and a mother, allow for me to constantly grow and express myself, and I can never thank you enough for showcasing such freedom. You allow and encourage me to be myself, and your attempts to educate yourself on topics that are important to me is something I have been so fortunate to experience, especially when you think of how many individuals are content in their ignorance.

Thank you for loving me, Momma. Thank you for being someone I can talk to about anything, for being someone I want to tell everything. Thank you for listening and remembering. Thank you for not stopping with two kids. Thank you for being one of the kindest, funniest, and most loving women I have ever met. You're pretty cool if I do say so myself.

I can't wait to see you soon,

Love you Momma!