Dear Flamingos,

Dear Flamingos,

A lifetime achievement award for the legendary birds.

642
Dear Flamingos,

Dearest Flamingos,

You’re so good at what you do. Ya know, Flamingo-ing, and I feel like we all need to take a moment to appreciate you. Think of this as your lifetime achievement award that you’ll never see because of your one flaw. You can’t read. It’s okay though, I’m always told it’s the thought that counts.

First of all, your aesthetic is on point. Your Instagram theme would obviously be pink with tropical backdrops and honestly just name a more iconic duo.

When you touch beaks with a friend or a mate (I don’t want to assume anything about your love lives), it forms a perfect heart. I just think that’s so special.

You’re the original yoga master, achieving infinite balance in your life. I wish I could balance my classes, social life, and make time for self-care just how you manage to balance.

I wish I too, could eat enough shrimp to turn bright pink.

Your baby flamingos look Fashion Week ready. Especially if the category is fluffy and adorable.

For some reason, one of you legends strutted around in little booties and I just really support that flamingo. Sometimes you have to strut your custom-made booties and make all the heads turn.

You guys are squad goals. What's your squad called? Flamboyance. That's actually the best thing I've ever heard. You’re so in sync, but like, I’m sure you think for yourself too and don’t get so caught up in that group mind thing. Or is there a flamingo cult? Is this a sensitive topic? Okay, I’ll shut up.

What I thought were your knees have been your ankles this whole time. Why did no one tell me? This changes everything!

Overall, you're just incredibly interesting. Thank you for existing, though I know somehow evolution made you possible (we won't go into that here, because I don't want to think about science). You keep strutting in your flamboyance (squad name goals) and continue to make the world proud.

Sincerely,

Someone Who Just Spent Three Hours Watching Flamingo Videos.