Dear fellas (who fall under this category of course),
As you can tell from my title, it's time to talk about the problems with MOST guys in today's generation. This article isn't meant to bash all of you, but most of you need a reality check when it comes to. I'll start with this:
It's really annoying when most of you guys start a good conversation with us and then it eventually dies out because you lose interest in us. You even label things as "the talking stage," which to this day, I still don't understand the purpose of that. You come in our messages and go for long periods of time, only to message us weeks later like nothing happened. The excuses are tiring and pathetic, yet you claim that you care and you were just busy with work/school.
What I do know, is that if you actually cared about someone, you would be invested in that person and not disappear. We shouldn't always have to be the ones to triple text and make an effort. Once we find our self-worth, its hard to settle for less at this point. If you don't feel the same way, please communicate with us and let us know. There's one thing people hate and that's wasting precious time. If you do "like us," be consistent. We don't appreciate the half-of-everything type.
Life is short and it's time to grow up.
Also, notice how I keep saying "most" of you guys. However, if you feel offended by this article, it's probably you who needs to change.
Thank you for coming to my unofficial TED Talk!
- Having A 'Talking Stage' Proves Why Millennials Just Suck At Dating ›
- 25 Annoying Phrases Guys Use When They Aren't Really Feeling ... ›
- "Talking" is the new dating ›
- The "Talking" Stage Of A Relationship ›
- 7 Reasons Why The Talking Stage Of Dating Sucks ›
- 5 Ways To Survive The 'Talking Stage' Without Getting Hurt ›
- 6 Reasons We All Hate The 'Talking Stage' ›
- talking - Urban Dictionary ›
- Girl Talk : How To Get Out Of The “TALKING STAGE” | ((Best Advice ... ›
- The "Talking" Stage Of A Relationship Is Total BS—Here's Why ›
- How To Get Out Of The 'Talking Stage' With Your Crush ›
- 4 Stages Of A Relationships Every Couple Goes Through On The ... ›
- 7 Sh*tty Realities Of Being In The 'We're Talking' Stage Of Dating ›