Before we start here, there are some things that you need to know that makes me a tad bit different from most.
1. I grew up with only boys. (4 Brothers)
2. I'm pretty religious ( I go to church very frequently)
3. I'm an Extrovert, but also a mix of an Introvert.
Knowing this, it might not seem as much of a big deal, but to me, these things make a great deal of my life and more or less to why I do what I do.
Dating someone like me can be a great or horrible experience because when you meet someone like me you can get overly intimidated by how confident and out going I portray. I fill silent with conversation, and I bring in as much emotion as I can to many conversations.
The second you show interest in me, I already know and I use that to my advantage because it grows my confidence. More than likely I will be just a little ditsy when we first meet because I like to test the water that way, so if I bite more than I chew, I can pull the ditsy card and you will probably laugh. My flirt game is A1 just giving you a heads up, so try to keep up if you can.
You will be amazed at how much I can talk.
It's ridiculous. But I try to make sure that I include you in my corny and sassy jokes as well.
I make the perfect first date, it's the rest that I kinda suck at. It's not because I change, but it's because most don't look beyond my first impression.
For how outgoing and active I am, I am also extremely stubborn. I don't like being told what to do, I don't like people just giving me gifts. I won't ask for help, and I will act like I don't need it. Growing up with only boys you learn to shield and almost hide your issues, but also comes to a point of a blow-up.
But then again I still won't ask for help. So heads up, if something doesn't seem right, get it out of me. It's hard to sometimes, but it shows me how you actually want to help and deal with my issues with me. Don't give up on me.
I'm also the girl who can go out all day, be extremely social. Be dancing and singing to stranger for gods sake, and the second we get home I might shut you out and need to be alone. Extroverts can sometimes only take so much socializing before we need a break too. I work various jobs that the major part of the job is socializing and catering to peoples needs, so sometimes I need a break from people. Don't take it personally.
I'm happy and smiling at least 85% of the time, but please, oh please, remember I am human and I can be sad to for the other 15%. There will be some days where I am just sad and there might not be a whole lot that you can do other than be patient. I don't stress easy, but I do worry about people more than material things.
Coming onto that point, material things are shit to me. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT KIND OF CLOTHES YOU WEAR OR WHAT THE HELL YOU DRIVE. It's all on how you treat me and if you have hopes and goals. I'm in a point where money will come later so I don't stress about how much you have because we are so young. But if you do have money, more than likely that is not why I like you.
My mother is my best friend, that is who you should try to impress. If she likes you, you will fall in love with her as well.
Some down falls of me:
- I move a little too fast, I hate waiting to find out what we are
- I can be sensitive
- If I like you I will try to take as much of your free time as I can
- I'm constantly changing myself
- I like to have the spotlight
- I'm moody
- I get irritated fast
- I'm impulsive
- I like to shop (sorry not sorry)
Some upsides to me:
- More than likely I can drink more tequila than you
- I'm pretty damn funny
- you will have my word
- I love you as much as I can
- I'm decent looking (mom says I am)
- your parents will more than likely love me
- I have a dirtier mind than you
- I don't do bullshit
- I'm very straight up about most things
- I'm a grown ass woman
- A1 chief
- and of course a farm kid (hardworking and awesome ;) )
- I am that girl you can take to church on Sunday
Its not a cool drink of water to date someone like me because sometimes I can be over compulsive. I do a lot of things out of the limb, because I hate being bored. Its not easy, but you also find that I'm a little bit of everything but has some walls built up. But I'm not afraid. Ask me and you shall be answered. But I'm also a lot of woman that many can't handle, its like a challenge that way. There are down sides but also upsides to being a held back extrovert.