A Thank You Letter To The Fitness Industry

To The Fitness Industry That's Still Serving Up Good Endorphins During Quarantine — Thank You

No other industry is serving the world like you are.

27

I am so impressed with the fast adaptation the fitness industry has made. I am also impressed by how positive the industry remained. I can testify that we have even gotten stronger, no pun intended. The blooming positivity has made this change much easier on all of us.

I thank all the gyms, fitness influencers, trainers, etc. that are selflessly offering free classes virtually. Even when the world came to a halt, you raised positivity. Thank you for understanding that this time has been stressful for everyone. Thank you for thinking about others and realizing fitness is the outlet people need right now.

Offering free resources to everyone has saved lives.

The fitness industry has seen a huge amount of growth because we have unlimited time on our hands. There are thousands of free workout streams at once. It's as easy as one-click to get started. There are SO many plans available to us right now that we can all find a custom workout to our body easily and for free.

If you have been in the fitness industry before this world-wide crisis, you know how expensive custom training and nutritional plans can be. It's refreshing to know that we can all come together and ultimately support each other by offering free access.

Exercise is our only savior right now. Exercise has the power to save recovering alcoholics and drug addicts.

Anxiety levels and depression are rising right now, but the fitness industry is trying their best to prevent that from happening.

It's important to know that if you're struggling, you need to realize that there are resources available to you. Exercise is one of the best medicines. Do your research!

So, thank you to all the fitness industry professionals.

We love you and we thank you for the resources you have given us during this time.