Dear CNA's And Nurses

Dear CNA's And Nurses

You are appreciated.

62
Dear CNA's And Nurses
Google

Dear CNA’s and nurses,

Thank you. You are literally changing the world as we speak. Everyone has a rough or bad day, but you don’t seem to let it get to you. You put on a brave face as you walk into a patient’s room to check on them. Even though you have battles going on in your personal lives, you make sure first and foremost that you are treating everyone with respect. You are amazing.

I know sometimes you don’t have the most understanding or willing patients, but you aren’t rude to them. You take a deep breath and keep your positive attitude. I’m sure it gets old after the third patient is getting angry at you for nothing you can control. You are appreciated.

I don’t know exactly what you go through on a daily basis, but I know it can feel like you go unnoticed. That not everyone remembers that you are here to help them, not to torture them. I get that sometimes you’re short staffed and it’s hard to get everything done on time, but you try your best. We remember you.

Thank you for being so kind when not everyone is kind back. Thank you for doing your best when it’s not going like you thought it would. Thank you for putting on your brave face when you know it’s going to be a bad day.

Your job is not easy, but if it was easy everyone would be doing it. You are important to me; you make me feel safe and well. Thank you for being a person to talk to, even when it’s a bad day. You are a literal life saver.

I bet you dread the long shifts and the grumpy patients, but I promise that you make me feel important. You actually care about my wellbeing, you’re not just someone who is doing their job just for the money. You grow friendships with your patients; you become attached as if they were your own family. No one deserves more than you do.

Thank you, for caring about me. Thank you for doing your job with passion. You are appreciated. You are amazing. You ae inspiring.