Dear Brianna

Dear Brianna

I am so thankful for you and our friendship.

33
Dear Brianna
Personal

Dear Best Friend,

There are many things that I am thankful for, but one thing I am most thankful for is you and our friendship.

In this past month, we have spent nearly every day together. All of the memories that we have made has made me extremely happy.

Thank you for always being here, literally. When bad things and also good things have happened to me, you are the first person that I normally call. Lately, a ton of bad things have happened to the both of us, that has only made us stronger people. Between bad luck and break ups, I would say we have had our fair share of them all, so it is all about positivity from here on out.

I am so proud of you. Proud is an understatement when it comes to you, I am so lucky that you have reached for your goals. You have went far and beyond and now all of the hard work pays off. I cannot wait for the memories that we are going to be sharing for the rest of our lives when we are the little old ladies shopping in the mall or hurting each other with our canes, bumping into each other with our wheelchairs, or giving future Certified Nursing Assistants the time of their life.

Thank you for always encouraging me. You were with me when I found out that I got my job and now you are with me when I have interviews for others and so forth. Lately, God has made me stronger with all of the bad things happening, but you never seem to fail on putting a smile on my face.

I am thankful for the constant sleepovers, shopping trips, baseball games, road trips, bonfires, and hanging out with all of our friends. I am thankful that have someone to talk about girl things with and that I can always turn to for boy advice, even if I never take it. I am thankful for our mini jam sessions in the car and at stoplights while in one minute we could be jamming to country music, having a duet to High School Musical music, or busting out a rap to one of Drake's new songs.

Thank you for understanding me as a person and always being careful of what you do around others, that is what makes you my best friend. Even if you want to strangle a really mean person, you always stay calm and just fight it off until we are able to make the best of out the situation.

I am so beyond excited for the memories that we are about to make in the upcoming year and I would not be wanting to make them with anyone else. So, here is to more line dancing, shopping, and random trips with you. I pray you stick around for a really long time, so we can make more memories together.

Love,

Your Very Best Friend