Dealing With The End Of The Quarter In How I Met Your Mother GIFs

Studying for finals? Challenge accepted.

28

Binge watching TV may not be the most productive activity ever, but it is a fantastic stress reliever. As the end of the quarter (or semester, depending on your school) approaches, watching episode after episode may not be such a great idea. But there’s no need to completely deprive yourself of some enjoyment.

How I Met Your Mother is a staple favorite TV show for many young people today, and some of the scenes in the show are almost too relatable. In fact, many of the flashbacks Ted and Marshall have go back to their college days, so of course they know the end-of-the-year frustration we 20-year-olds are facing. To help you through the last bit of school before 2016 starts, here are some HIMYM gifs that show that you are not alone in your struggle.

After Thanksgiving break, you realize there’s only a couple weeks left in the quarter...

... which means there’s only a couple weeks left until finals.

So you have to buckle down, get some coffee, and power through some studying. There's no such thing as too much coffee right? ... Right?

Now, it’s important to remember everyone has their own studying methods. You might find studying alone in your room helps. Others prefer to study in cafes or hibernate in libraries. Study groups are nice because you can quiz each other and give each other some good old motivation!

I mean, there’s also the option of just slacking off completely, but you are young and ambitious! You should really take advantage of the learning opportunities college has for you. Don’t let your hard work from earlier in the quarter go to waste. Whether you want to be an architect like Ted or an environmental lawyer like Marshall, few things are as rewarding as pursuing a career you actually enjoy.

When final exams come up, be sure to get all the proper rest you need. That might mean learning how to power nap in the library... or drinking more coffee. Or maybe just drinking your sorrows away.

Then there are those awkward moments of you suddenly realize that you know none of the material on the test.

And it's totally OK to cry and feel emotional with the amount of work you have to do. Everyone has their own coping mechanisms during stressful times.

But once you're done, you can reward yourself any way you want to. You've worked hard for nearly three months straight: you deserve a well-earned break!

I mean, until you see your grades, who even cares? You probably have a good idea of what they are anyway.

So go ahead, celebrate! The quarter system can be intense. But you made it!