12 Things I'd Rather Do Then Dealing With A Leak In My Apartment

Next time I'll call my dad for help.

75
Facebook

Just last week I got to experience a leak in my apartment. Or rather a flood. It was disgusting. Not only was my bathroom filled with toilet water, but so was the hallway and my bedroom. And like every time something goes wrong with my apartment...it takes maintenance forever to fix the issue. I have to keep calling and pestering for them to do their job. It's annoying and I'm over this place. Counting down the days 'til I can finally move out and return to my happy place. Anyway, here is list of things I'd rather be doing and I'm sure you all can agree than having to deal with a leak in your apartment. If you have any other ideas, feel free to comment below!

1. Organizing my books in alphabetical order.

2. Looking in my fridge and saying, "There's nothing to eat" even if it's fully stocked.

3. Lying on the floor and gazing at the ceiling (this will do wonders for your back).

4. Pretending the floor is lava.

5. Using my hairbrush as a microphone as I sing at the top of my lungs.

6. Sleeping.

7. Eating Chick-fil-A (duh).

8. Experimenting with food.

9. Retail therapy.

10. Eating ice cream in my PJs.

11. Reading.

12. Binge-watching my all time favorite show.