7 Dayton Brunch Places You Have To Try

7 Dayton Brunch Places You Have To Try

Started from Marycrest, now we're here

13
7 Dayton Brunch Places You Have To Try
oregondistrict.org

I am a brunch enthusiast. It is an extremely important part of my Saturdays and Sundays. It has all the benefits of great breakfast food and the benefits of waking up late. As a UD student, there are a few places you should drop by before you graduate and give you an excuse to pop the "UD bubble" all in the name of hash browns and pastries.

1) Lucky's Taproom

520 E. Fifth St.

Everything is made from local ingredients and the menu is extensive. Enough variety of omelettes and sandwiches to last you years, Lucky's bar atmosphere and amazing food makes it the ultimate gastropub!

My recommendation: Bagel, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich with sausage

2) The Brunch Club

601 S. Main St.

This no fuss restaurant has classic breakfast food and low prices and just a short drive from campus, nobody in the group will disagree about eating here.

My recommendation: Potato Pancake Breakfast

3) Tanks Bar and Grill

2033 Wayne Ave.

A classic hungover brunch spot, there's a reason it's always crowded, the food is AMAZING! You get a ton of food and you will eat all of it and then swear you'll never eat anything ever again. (We've all been there).

My recommendation: just a big plate of hasbrowns with onions

4) Lily's Bistro

329 E. Fifth St.

Lily's has enough visual asthetic and Instagram worthiness that you would go here even if the food wasn't good, but they have the bonus of having delicious and incredible food.

My recommendation: Beignets

5) Sunrise Cafe in Yellow Springs

259 Xenia Ave. Yellow Springs, OH

Every student should roadtrip it to Yellow Springs for a weekend, and Sunrise Cafe is the perfect excuse to go and start the day off on the right foot. All organic and natural ingredients, and vegetarian and vegan options. The menu is suprisely extensive.

My recommendation: Huevos Rancheros

6) The Original Pancake House

1516 Miamisburg Centerville Rd.

This chain breakfast spot is guaranteed to please everyone. The diner atmosphere and all-American food is all you could ever want from a breakfast place after a night out.

My recommendation: Dutch Baby

7) Golden Nugget Pancake House

2932 S. Dixie Dr.

A classic. Always busy, especially parents-weekend. But its deliciousness should not be overlooked or under-appreciated. Also, their menu has literally anything you could think of.

My recommendation: The french toast