7 Days Of The Work Week As Told By "The Office"

The only thing that can make the work week better is Michael Scott.

134
The Richest

Everybody knows that getting through the work week is hard. Getting out of bed on Monday is sometimes the greatest challenge of the week. No matter what occupation you are in there is bound to be days that everyone in "The Office" has experienced.

1. Monday

Everybody has woken up with that "dead inside" feeling on Monday and it really doesn't go away until you get to sleep in on Saturday. No matter how many Mondays go bye there is no getting away from the feeling that you might die if you get out of bed as soon as you wake up. People hate Mondays because they signify the end of one life and the beginning of another if you are someone who lives for the weekend.

2. Tuesday

Tuesdays feel like they are irrelevant. It's the second day of the week that most people barely even acknowledge. It feels like there isn't even a point in showing up because you are on autopilot repeating the same thing you did yesterday and everybody gets it confused with Wednesday trying to fast forward through the week.

3. Wednesday

Wednesday's are when things start to look up for everyone. You're used to the painful schedule of waking up in the morning and are finally getting over the hump of the week. You are able to see the weekend on the horizon and muster up enough motivation to get over the hump of the week .

4. Thursday

So it's Thursday and you have come a long way from the Monday blues. Only one more day until one of the more exciting days of the week and you can feel the energy starting to build in the workplace for the excitement of only having to show up and see everyone one more day.

5. Friday

Finally! The best day of the work week. You are able to sit at your desk and daydream about all or none of the plans you have for the weekend. Showing up is no big deal because you know in eight hours you can relax and your stress-free weekend can begin.

6. Saturday

Depending on who you are will determine what your Saturday looks like. Many like to party and really let loose on the weekends and might end up doing something that looks like this and showing off some dance moves that they wish they hadn't. Others like to lounge around all day in their pajamas and watch Netflix with a big plate of snacks next to them.

7. Sunday

Sunday, the day before everything starts all over again. Having a good weekend means that going back to work is even harder than it originally was and you can't do anything about how fast the day goes by.

No matter where you work there has probably been a day when you have felt one of these emotions and didn't know if you would make it through the week, but if you're reading this it means you made it!