10 Signs You're Turning Into Your Mother

10 Terrifying Moments That Prove I Was Becoming My Mother

I guess we are more alike now that I am older.

368
Mom & Daughter
Raven Bowman

Growing up I always thought I was different than my mom. Now that I am older, everyone says I look like my mom and now I am beginning to think I even act like her now as well. I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, right?

1. I always go to the sales rack FIRST in a store.

Why get your hopes up on something full price when you can be excited about something for half the price.

2. I am passionate about mental health.

Because in the end, all you got is yourself! Prioritize and take care of yourself, it's good for you.

3. I LOVE animals

I care too much about them and if I could, I would adopt every animals I see and give it all the love in the world.

4. We are both overly helpful

I am always offering a place to stay for my friends who just need to get away for a bit.

5. The time I was driving and had to brake suddenly so I did the "mom arm"

You know, when your Mom throws her arm in front of you and acts like you don't have a seatbelt on.

6. I happen to know where my friends or boyfriend left their phone

Instead of "Mom, I can't find my phone" it is now "Raven, do you know where I put my phone?"

7. I walk around and turn the lights off and then complain about electricity.

"Why do we have these lights on, we are on the opposite side of the house?!"

8. Going to a nice restaurant and thinking I can make a better dish at home & cheaper

Thanks Mom

9. The moment I realized I have a bag full of bags full of bags

I can't seem to think of an answer to why I have so many bags.

10. When I had to turn the music down in the car so I could think in a busy parking lot

There was too much going on... I think?