5 Date Nights Every 'Hallmark Movie' Fan Wants

5 Date Nights Every 'Hallmark Movie' Fan Wants During The Holidays

For the Hallmark Movie loving girl.

367

Over the holiday season one of my favorite things to do is curl up under a blanket, drink hot chocolate, and watch Hallmark movies. These cheesy romantic films feature unlikely love stories and Christmas romances. If you're like me, you'll appreciate these 5 date night ideas that can be found in almost any Hallmark Christmas movie!

1. Ice skating 

Nothing screams Christmas time like a romantic ice skating date. Get bundled up, grab some hot chocolate, and hit the rink!

2. Christmas movie night

Get cozy by the fire with your favorite movie snacks and watch a Christmas movie or 2!

3. Baking holiday treats 

Let your creative side shine and decorate sugar cookies with your significant other while listening to Christmas music!

4. Game night 

Whether it be taking a trip to your local Dave n Busters or playing a heated game of Mario Cart, everyone loves to have a fun game night date.

5.  Gingerbread house making 

Decorating gingerbread houses is perfect for the coupe that wants to have fun while also being competitive. See who's gingerbread house turns out the best!