Darty Days

Darty Days

With the nice weather comes the return of darty season

87
Darty Days
Google Images

With the return of springy and sunny weather comes the return of every college student’s favorite pastime: dartying. Never heard of a darty, or day-party? It might go by a different name such as dage, or day-rage, or even a day drink, but don’t worry it all means the same thing.

The return of darty season:

The typical darty day begins with walking up nice and bright and early

First, you need to get some breakfast. Dartying done well is never done on an empty stomach

Then it is time to get ready. Like everyone, I’m sure there is a closet full of clothing in your room, but you still cannot find anything to wear. Darties are extra fun when there is a theme!

Getting ready is fun, but it is best done with friends. Plus, who wants to darty alone?

Finally, you arrive at the darty! Usually and hopefully, if the weather is permitting, the darty is outside so everyone can enjoy the nice weather, even if they don’t remember it.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

On a perfect Saturday, there is more than one darty, and trust me, darty hopping is a thing.

Leaving the darty

Eventually, after dartying all day, food is necessary.

After your belly is full and you’re all dartied out, there is only one more option, NAP TIME

After hours of napping and rejuvenation, you will hopefully wake up feeling renewed, but let’s be honest that never happens

One’s day can end here and they can go back to bed and take it easy for the rest of the night, or for the strong few, you can rally and go back out. We all know which is the best choice.

Have a happy and healthy darty season everyone!