Daily Affirmations

The Importance Of Daily Affirmations

Daily affirmations to ensure a positive, productive day.

30
The Importance Of Daily Affirmations
McCall Donoho

Daily affirmations are self-affirming statements that we say to ourselves in order to inspire change within. self-change. They are designed to positively influence our beliefs in regards to ourselves, our self worth, and our current reality. In a general sense, affirmations intend to alter the psychological immune system such that positivity becomes second nature.

Consistent positivity attracts more positivity into our lives; as well as being beneficial for coping with anxiety, depression, and other negativities. Motivation and inspiration are other benefits of daily affirmations -- if you tell yourself in the morning, before starting your day, that you are a kind and generous person, then you are much more likely to act in accordance with that affirmation throughout the day. If you tell yourself that you are positive and joyful, then your day will attract positivity and joy.

Loading yourself up with positivity, especially in the mornings before any external influence, charges your spirit with love, light, and positivity. Rather than starting the day with negative emotions of self-hatred and self-pity, which makes us feel bad about ourselves (leading to depression, anxiety, and complacency), try to affirm the good aspects of yourself and your life to evoke self-love and positivity.

Besides the factor of self-help and self-improvement, daily affirmations impact our lives by helping us tune in to our internal bodies, as well as our thoughts and emotions. Thus, making us more present and aware. Consistently creating conscious thoughts brings our awareness to a more introspective level. In return, we are more mindful in all aspects of life. You will begin to realize people, places, and things in your life that encourage positivity. In contrast, the people, places, and things in your life that drag you down, make you feel bad about yourself or your life, and evoke negative thoughts and emotions, will be brought to your attention and you will probably be inspired to lessen, or even do away with, these people, places, and things.

Affirmations don't just help the mind and spirit; they also encourage a healthy physical body. When you are acting with positivity, your body is able to regenerate cells more efficiently and healthily. Positivity also encourages productivity.

Daily affirmations come in all shapes and sizes; however, a good place to start is by incorporating "I am" statements for every aspect of yourself and your life that you are grateful for. They can be spoken internally, spoken aloud, or written down -- it's really just personal preference.

Daily affirmations have become so essential in my life. With the intention to train the brain the think positively, specifically in the present tense, I have found much more positivity, productivity, and healthy habits. Our cells are constantly recreating, therefore we are constantly being recreated; thus, it is important to recreate at a high vibration of positivity and love. How so? Reaffirming positivity, gratitude, and trust. Below is a list of 25 daily affirmations to get you started keeping your heart and soul open and receptive to the universe and all of the abundance that the universe has to offer.

I love you.
WE are in this together and WE are creating miracles.
I am open and receptive to all good things.
I hold divine power within me and I will express divinity though love.
Life is a blessing to me and I am a blessing to life.
I appreciate and respect my body; my physical home.
I am optimum health personified.
I flow through forgiveness into love and freedom.
I release fear, sadness, and negativity; replacing these feelings with divine love.
I allow the creative energy of the universe to flow through me.
I am willing to release my negative thoughts and feelings.
I am becoming more open and receptive to change on all levels every day.
I welcome the universe to guide me each day.
I am grateful for the experience of the physical reality.
I am balanced and in harmony with the universe.
I am at peace with my own feelings.
My future is bright and joyous.
I am secure because I am a beloved child of the universe.
I allow the abundance of the Universe to flow into my life.
I trust the process of life.
All I need is taken care of and I am safe.
All I need to know is revealed to me.
I am alive to the joys of living.
I deserve and accept the very best in life.
I am safe.