I Ranked Every Song on Bad Bunny's 'EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO' ​Album For The Ultimate At-Home Concert Experience

Spoiler: Every song is a hit.

450

Bad Bunny teased fans about his upcoming album on November 24.

He began by tweeting that the new album was a "temazo," or a "hit" in Spanish. A few days later on November 27, he released "EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO."

What followed was truly another hit for the acclaimed Puerto Rican reggaetón artist.

The album went on to top the US Billboard 200. Departing from his typical club hits and heavy trap style, Bad Bunny's creation of "EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO" can only be described as Latin music institution. As Remezcla puts it, "Benito is much more interested in his artistic legacy than predictability—a blueprint for many artists to follow in order to break the barriers of mainstream Latin music."

The album, alongside softer notes and infusions of rock elements, envisions what Bad Bunny's "last tour" will be like in 2032.

It's an at-home world tour experience you certainly won't forget, and I've ranked every song on the album for the ultimate listening experience.

16. "CANTERAS DE NAVIDAD"

TRIO VEGABAJEÑO - CANTARES DE NAVIDAD | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

While on Bad Bunny's album, "CANTERAS DE NAVIDAD" is actually sung by the legendary Puerto Rican music trio, Trio Vegabajeño. The song, unlike all the rest, takes you back to late 1990s Puerto Rico during the holidays. The song is a festive addition as we inch closer and closer to the holidays and the New Year; however, it gets our 16th rank since it does not keep with the themes of the album.

15. "EL MUNDO ES MÍO"

BAD BUNNY - EL MUNDO ES MÍO | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

As the introduction to the album, "EL MUNDO ES MÍO" references Bad Bunny's last album "YHLQMDLG," and it harkens to the reggaetón style that is characteristic of Bad Bunny. While exciting and well-done, nothing truly stands out about the song.

14. "TRELLAS"

BAD BUNNY - TRELLAS | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

"TRELLAS" is a slowed down, stripped, almost indie rock-esque song that takes on the feeling of the slow passage of time. In keeping with the themes of the future, the memory of relationship (whether that be Bad Bunny's relationship with music or a significant other), and the highlights of the past, the song feels like the experience of looking up to the stars. While calm and relaxing compared to the typical perreo that Bad Bunny is known for, his vocals were not the best; however, the song is still enjoyable.

13. "TE DESEO LO MEJOR"

BAD BUNNY - TE DESEO LO MEJOR | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

This hip-hop infused song takes on the theme of heartbreak and disappointment in oneself. Bad Bunny's vocals carry you through this drifting experience as he remembers that "yo fui lo peor," indicating that he was the cause of the disappointments and the pain he caused another person. Fine-tuned and anaphoric, "TE DESEO LO MEJOR" is a farewell to Bad Bunny's past and a look to the future, albeit a short one. The song's only fall is its time, entering at two minutes and twenty seconds, as it makes the song feel a bit denser than others from beginning to end.

12. "120"

BAD BUNNY - 120 | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

This song is an experience, taking you on a car ride (as Bad Bunny himself intended). Intense, experimental, and full of references to luxury sports cars, "120" serves to take you through any street--any stretch of road--blasting music and ending up at your destination inspired. The song is only a few seconds longer that its previous companion on our list, but it manages to grab onto you better than "TE DESEO LO MEJOR." With that, strap yourselves in for this clear synthwave, quick-tempo ride.

11. "BOOKER T"

BAD BUNNY - BOOKER T | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

Lets get in the wrestling ring with "BOOKTER T," a reference to the Black American professional wrestler by the same name. The song is aggressive and pushes you into a real wrestling match, an after-school fight, or a fight from the iconic video game "Streetfighter" with not only its layered sounds, but also Bad Bunny's intense lyrics of praise and achievement. The song's in-your-face presentation makes it sound out from most of the songs on the album.

10. "DÁKITI"

Bad Bunny x Jhay Cortez - Dákiti (Video Oficial)www.youtube.com

Heard and used all over Tik Tok, "DÁKITI," featuring singer-songwriter Jhay Cortez, is one of the most listened to songs on the album. In keeping with more of the reggaetón and trap influences of Bad Bunny's signature style, the song does not disappoint. With all the experimentation present in the album, "DÁKITI" is reassuring and heightens your at-home tour. The song is rather uniformed compared to Bad Bunny's discography, but it makes up with it with crisp vocals, a slowed-down tempo, and that club banger feel.

9. "LA DROGA"

BAD BUNNY - LA DROGA | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

One word: addictive. This hard-hitting and aggressive song transports you to the best moments of "EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO," keeping with the themes of Bad Bunny's relationships, darker experiences, and world tour transient feeling. The rock elements only make "LA DROGA" an even better listening experience as Bad Bunny refines his experimental inclusions.

8. "TE MUDASTE"

BAD BUNNY - TE MUDASTE | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

While being the shortest song in this album, clocking in at only two minutes and ten seconds, "TE MUDASTE" is a remembrance of past relationships and a search for those that left you behind. Unlike "TE DESEO LO MEJOR," this song is not as dense, and it includes a classic reggaetón feel alongside its new wave and electronic synths and deep base.

7. "MALDITA POBREZA"

BAD BUNNY - MALDITA POBREZA | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

Alternative meets hip-hop song in "MALDITA POBREZA," which deals with the themes of poverty and lack of money whilst wishing to give to those closes to you. The majority of the song includes acoustic guitar moments that lead into Bad Bunny's rapid-fire rapping, brining in those hip-hip additions to the song. I would say that the song has negative quality, "pero no puedo" decir nada malo.

6. "LA NOCHE DE ANOCHE"

BAD BUNNY x ROSALÍA - LA NOCHE DE ANOCHE | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

"LA NOCHE DE ANOCHE" is an R&B song that features Spanish pop singer-songwriter Rosalía. The song discusses themes of sexual insecurities, an unforgettable night, and a fear that their feelings from "last night's night" won't happen again. Rosalía balances the song's narrative and overall vocal quality against Bad Bunny's deeper vocals. This song is truly amazing in every way.

5. "YO VISTO ASÍ"

BAD BUNNY - YO VISTO ASÍ | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO (Video Oficial)www.youtube.com

"YO VISTO ASÍ" takes on those heavy rock elements and combines them to create a rock-reggaetón fusion. Bad Bunny knew what he was doing with the song, and the mergers of rock, reggaetón, and a bit of the aforementioned hip-hop elements create an unforgettable song alongside. What could be better than a song you could vibe or head bang to? Even the songs title is in recognition of Bad Bunny's style, musical experimentation, and overall style. The song is nothing short of hit.

4. "SORRY PAPI"

BAD BUNNY x ABRA - SORRY PAPI | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

"SORRY PAPI" featuring ABRA is another hip-hop inspired song, and it is slow rhythm puts it in the category of songs you could vibe out to anywhere. Not much is known about ABRA as an artist, but voice is refreshing when contrasted against Bad Bunny's raps and vocals. All-in-all, this song is subdued compared to the rest, and it loses nothing because of that.

3. "HACIENDO QUE ME AMAS"

BAD BUNNY - HACIENDO QUE ME AMAS | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

Those slower alternative influences shine through "HACIENDO QUE ME AMAS," keeping a focus on the end of love itself for Bad Bunny. The moments of isolated instrumentation only add to this audible experience.

2. "ANTES QUE SE ACABE"

BAD BUNNY - ANTES QUE SE ACABE | EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO [Visualizer]www.youtube.com

"ANTES QUE SE ACABE" pays hommage with soundbytes of the internationally famous Puerto Rican astrologer and mysic Walter Mercado, who is a pop culture icon in Latin communities and a staple for anyone that grew up Hispanic and/or Latine. This new electronic, happy trap song takes on Bad Bunny's joys in life and it'll have you wishing for more "before it's all over."

1. "HOY COBRÉ"

BAD BUNNY - HOY COBRÉ (Video Oficial)www.youtube.com

Three words: aggressive, quick, power. Bad Bunny outdid himself with "HOY COBRÉ" as the song takes on a vicious feeling. Unlike his other songs, Bad Bunny is aggressive and quick in the song with a beat that matches his vocals--both slowing down and picking up the pace in multiple parts of the song. Bad Bunny's vocals are clear, lyrics of money and achievements are intense, and Bad Bunny doesn't skip a beat to tell you that he's showed up and showed out.