15 Cute Cat Breeds For When You Need More Cats In Your Life

Fluffy, sweet, cute, check.

120
Instagram

My last article was about the 15 cutest dog breeds, so it's only fair I do the cutest cat breeds too!

There's no denying that cats are quite cute. Not to mention they make pretty funny YouTube videos. Plus they're fluffy, goofy and sweet. But in reality one of the first things people notice about cats is how cute they are. But what cat breeds are the cutest breeds out there? Here's a list of the top 15 cutest cat breeds:

1. Toyger

They're both soft and have an intelligent, playful and social personality. Not to mention their tiger looking striped fur. No wonder their name is so similar to a tiger's.

2. Cheetoh

They're very affectionate, gentle, social and intelligent cats. Add that to the fact that they look extremely similar to a cheetah and you've got yourself cuteness.

3. British Semi-Longhair

Not only are they fluffy but they're also easy going, independent and loyal. Very cute indeed.

4. Munchkin

With an agile, easy going, intelligent and playful temperament and soft fur they make their own recipe for cuteness.

5. Snowshoe

They've got a very affectionate, intelligent and social temperament. Plus their name is pretty cool too.

6. Asian Semi-Longhair

Active, curious and gentile. What more could you ask from a cat?

7. Manx

They're easy-going, intelligent, loyal and playful. Who doesn't love to play?

8. Balinese

They're intelligent, loving and playful as well as perfect for the family. They're also perfect for the Meet the Parents movie series.

9. Ragamuffin

Who wouldn't like a rag that's also a muffin that has an affectionate, friendly and gentile temperament? They're also poofy too.

10. American Bobtail

As well as a family cat they're also highly intelligent, interactive and lively. How cute is that?

11. Turkish Van

Like their different colored eyes, they have a combination of temperaments like intelligence, loyalty, playfulness, and talkativeness. Now you have someone else to talk to as well.

12. Ragdoll

No, they won't be crazy like some games have their characters do sadly. But they will be gentle, quiet and friendly.

13. Siamese

They're lively, active, smart and clever. Just look at the ones from Lady and the Tramp for the smart and cleverness of them.

14. Birman

No, they don't typically collect burs but they are very gentle and kind. Plus, look at how fluffy they are.

15. Siberian

With how agile, intelligent, loyal and playful they are how could you not think they're cute.

In their own special ways, all cats are cute. Even if they didn't make the list they're still cute. Not to mention smart, funny and typically active.