10 simply cute poses for girls

10 Simply-Cute Poses For Girls

I never know how to pose for any of my pictures, I just let whoever is taking them, repetitively just click. But not anymore!

2221
10 Simply-Cute Poses For Girls
Rumnik Ghuman

I just started my photography Instagram page, and I really needed to pick up my poses game because I would just say be normal or do something cute. It's really hard to think of new poses since I make multiple of my friends do the same poses, it's annoying sometimes and not really unique. It was a time to think of new ones but some were weird for a girl to do. But some of these are good to use on the spot pictures. So I put together some simple poses that I use a lot for pictures for my friends. I've used these pose a lot in different places, but they go with anything. I thought I'd share the poses I use as I've always been that person who has trouble finding new and cute poses.

1. Casual: Grab your arm with your hand.

My friend in this picture actually did this pose for the first time in front of me, I didn't think of it before this photoshoot, and yes I got the idea of this pose now. It's really cute as it is cold so it adds warmth to the picture as she has her sleeves pulled down.

2. Awkward, but it's so cute. Fly like a bird, straight arms!

Honestly, I really like this pose, but my friend did not like this one at all! It would be cuter if there was a bar for her to grab, but it works. This pose works well with any wall or a bar that you can grab, simple step to do.

3. Normal: One hand pulling back your hair.

When it comes to hands, it really hard to place them in a good spot. This is my number 1 problem. But pulling your hair back is a really pretty pose because it brings your face to light up more and gives a more confident look.

4. You need to love nature for this one: Sitting on the grass.

I always have to ask this question, are you willing to sit, lay on the ground? Because those are probably my best. pictures. You just sit and the whole angle changes and your pose looks amazing and you can do many things with this pose.

5. Idk what to call this, bending down? 

I don't know what is pose is called, bend down or something. But it's pretty common to do this pose and it's really cute too. It adds a strong statement and more pose to the picture.

6. Looking down is my favorite!

Looking down is probably my favorite as I've stated in my sub-headline! Its soo cute and if you've done some eye makeup, that would be a cute close-up picture.

7. Basic: Both hands pulling your hair.

If one hand on your hair is a pose why not both. It's about getting a new picture. It's really simple and works for any outfit and picture. It helps bring focus on you.

8. Boot season for sure, one leg against the wall.

Boot season is the best for fall and winter. You need to show your boots at all times, it shows more power to you and the things you do. This pose is literally perfect!

9. Looking away, Candid.

Most of these pictures were candid, but it's for a good reason. You don't want to always look at the camera, you do not want to realize that the camera is there.

10. Simply done, both arms on your knee.

Last but not least, this pose probably brings together everything, hands on the knee, and the legs slightly bent. This could be taken in multiple ways, angles, and candid ways.