Pictures of Pets That Will Make You Happy

8 Animal Photos I've Taken That Will Brighten Up Your Day

You're welcome.

7152
Selby Proctor

I've loved photography for a while now. Nothing makes me happier than capturing a moment forever. When it comes to taking photos, my camera is usually aimed towards an animal. Taking pictures of dogs just running around enjoying life as well as cats lounging around has become a daily occurrence. Being able to combine my love for photography with subjects that make my heart happy is the ultimate win. So today I have provided you with some of my favorite pictures of the sweet pets I'm around all the time. Their cute faces make my days better and I hope they do the same for you.

Beau the Mini Goldendoodle

My good little man. The sweetest, wildest pup on the planet. Clearly, he loves the camera.

Hannon the Golden Retriever

Hannon loves zipping around her yard as fast as possible and jumping up to give you a big hug.

Cookie the Brown Tabby

I mean come on, look how precious.

Boone the Great Pyrenees

Even though Boone is now 10 times the size he was in this pic, he still has those sweet puppy eyes.

Otis the Orange Tabby

Otis is my neighbor's cat who loves to sit on our porch and enjoy the sunshine.

Leo the Grey Tabby

This picture of Leo was from last fall but he is still just as cute and maybe even more sleepy.

Teak the Golden Retriever

Look at this beautiful boy! Nothing is cuter than seeing his little blonde ears blowing in the wind.

Bunny the Grey Tabby

Selby Proctor

Obviously creativity was not my strong suit at the age of five. I saw her bunny tail and decided that was my best name choice. Still the best kitty ever.

I hope this post was able to satisfy your summer puppy fever. These little guys have given me so much love and so many snuggles throughout the years. Thanks to my friends and family for having the cutest pets alive.