18 Things To Do To Cure Your Boredom

18 Things To Do To Cure Your Boredom

Need something to do? Check out some ideas here!

314
18 Things To Do To Cure Your Boredom

Boredom... one of the worst things known to mankind. There is just something awful about the feeling not doing anything and having absolutely no idea how to fix it. Boredom can cause depression, anger, and can cause people to do some stupid stuff. So, I have taken it upon myself to compile a list of 100 things to do when you find yourself trapped in the handcuffs that are known as boredom.

1. Take a bubble bath. Dim the lights, light a candle, add some bubble bath to the water and get in. It's relaxing and also can you remind you of childhood and simpler times.

2. Binge watch. Usually there is always something huge on Netflix that everyone is watching. As I am writing this, that big craze is Stranger Things; in the past it has been things like Orange is the New Black, Fuller House, ect. When you are bored and have free time, you can take some time to binge watch the latest craze, or anything really.

3. Take random Buzzfeed quizzes.Because you can find out which possible illuminati member you are, find out what stupid way you will die, see if they can guess your age by your cheese choices, find out which TV bff you are and so many other things you had no idea you needed to know, but you just do.

4. Attempt nail art.

5. Go through your old yearbooks. And laugh at that horrible haircut you had.

6. Work out. It gives you something to do while bettering your body!

7. Rearrange your room. Sometimes moving all of your furniture is like having a new room and that's so much fun, try it!

8. Write somebody a handwritten note, then mail it off.

9. Do a puzzle.

10. Try out those seemingly impossible hairstyles from Pinterest and Youtube. You know the ones I'm talking about. Where they transform their hair into bows and all other kinds of fancy stuff - try it!

11. Take a nap.

12. Try out an adult coloring book. They're all the rage now, get into it! It's calming and fun!

13. Read up on current events. The best citizen is a knowledgeable citizen. Read up on what's going on around locally and nationally.

14. Dance. Go into your room with the door locked, turn on your favorite jam, grab the hairbrush to be your mic, pretend you're on stage in Madison Square Garden and bust a move.

15. Go through the photos on your phone. Delete the ones you don't want.

16. Join the Odyssey Online. You can write one article every week and cure your boredom weekly! Apply here

17. Stage a photoshoot. Take your phone or a camera, stay indoors or go out, make yourself look GOOOOOOD - then set your phone/camera on something, set it to a timer and just take photos of yourself! 18. Go on a Youtube trail. Click one video, then just keep clicking others in the suggested bar until you've gotten to the strange side of Youtube.