10 Reasons Odyssey Is The Best Place For Me To Create My Content
Lifestyles

Writing is a hobby of mine, but I also love to make a difference with my words.

64

I've always wanted to start a blog and write about anything and everything including personal stories, current events, feminist empowerment, advice and etc. But, I've been scared to start one because I'm afraid no one would read it or people would think it is dense.

The negative outweighed the positive for me. I was introduced to Odyssey via FaceBook by reading the articles and was amazed by the creativity and speechless from how passionate the writers were in their pieces. I wanted to join and make a difference.

With Odyssey, I've seen my community branch out of their comfort zones and speak their minds. They inspire me to become a better writer and person every day.

1. Using My Own Voice

This one is very important to me. I am passionate about the current events and speaking about it. Odyssey has the perfect platform to use your voice and express how you feel about an issue.

2. To Be In A Well-Rounded Community

Being a part of a group was one standard I wanted to invest in when I entered college. The KSU Odyssey Community is the perfect group for me.

3. To Relieve My Stress

I struggle with stress-anxiety and I normally write in my journal to relieve my stress and get my words in order. Writing for Odyssey helps me release the stressful thoughts and frustrated moods.

4. Make My Resume Look Stellar

As a Public Relations major, writing is a trait I must inherit. The more practice I get the better.

5. The Popping GroupMe

The reason why this one is on here because without the group messages from my community, I would be so lost!

6. Helpful Workshops

The workshops aren't mandatory but they are extremely helpful. They help to create better topics, enhance content and views, and make you a better writer.

7. Typical Coffee Dates

Instead of workshops focusing on creative content, you can go on coffee dates or just hangout with the wonderful people within your community.

8. Write About Any Topic

From cute puppies to feminist, to politics, to Sex and the City. Literally any topic!

9. Making A Difference

I'm very big on helping people out even when it's not expected. My articles not only help other people out, but they help me grow as a person.

10. Being Able To Do My Hobby Whenever And Where Ever

I love going to coffee shops or a panini press place and creating content. Writing is a hobby of mine and always will be.

JOIN ODYSSEY TODAY AND CREATE CONTENT OF YOUR OWN!