Having a big family has its perks

To My Crazy Beautiful family

No matter how crazy and obnoxious you all might get, I still love you!

91
Personal Image
Molly Martinez

I know I know everyone loves their family but I'm pretty sure my family is the best one out there. Now, of course, we might have our flaws but that's what makes us unique. So here's to my crazy yet beautiful family.

Hey peeps ;)

Thanks for always being there for me and showing me endless love and support. Without you all, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the person I am today. You each have taught me how to be independent and to do my best at everything I do. I'm so thankful for having each an every one of you in my life and to guide me down this crazy thing called life.

I just want to give a special shout-out to my parents, especially my mom. Tula has taught me how to be so independent. I admire you so much mama and I can't tell you how much I am thankful to have you as my mom. Even though you do fight me on certain things, I'm glad you're always there to tell me when I'm wrong.

Now my life wouldn't be half as fun without my crazy siblings, did I mention I have 13 of them lol. I just want to say that I'm so thankful to have y'all in my life and I'm thankful for all the memories we have together. From playing slap to watching scary movies together to playing hide and go seek in the dark (we are never playing that again), to literally just jamming in the car, we always know how to have fun and y'all are the reason that my childhood was literally the best. I miss you guys each and every day and I can't wait to see all of you soon!!!! Also, shout out to my 1000000 cousins. Life literally wouldn't be the same without you guys. Even though you guys are my cousins, I see you as my brothers and sisters. I can't wait for the next family reunion where we can all come together and make more memories.

Now a family wouldn't be complete if I didn't mention all of my aunts and uncles. You guys are literally the craziest yet most loving people I have ever met in my entire life. No matter the distance, I always know that you are there for me. Also, thanks for commenting on all of my pictures, I love my fans <3333 I can't wait to see you guys again and for you to teach me more Samoan (cause mom won't lol).

To my family around the world, thank you so much for being there for me and constantly pushing me to be my best. Y'all are the reason why I am the way I am.

Love,

Molly <33333