Crazy Exes

Alright first of all... I'm sorry and second of all, I'm actually not sorry.

Break·Up
ˈbrākˌəp/
According to the internet, the word 'Breakup' means "The end of a relationship"

What some people don't get about a break up is that they don't understand the UP part and all that they understand is the BREAK part. And well... that's their problem.

Breaking up isn't a break it's you moving on from that person, not continuously trying to start drama.

Just because you broke up doesn't mean that you can make the other person's world a living hell, it doesn't mean you can talk shit about them or their friends on social media, it means you forgive, forget, and let it go.

Breaking up doesn't mean you check on them 24/7 cause well you aren't dating them and honestly, it makes you look crazy following their every move.

Just because they moved on doesn't mean you have to harass the person they are with because who cares. You broke up.
Breaking up doesn't mean you can attack the friends of the other sex cause well... We are just friends.
Don't overthink the things they are doing cause that makes it worse, you start thinking about things that never even happened.
Don't talk about people you've never met cause it's not a good look.

Please, don't have your friends follow the person they are with or hanging out with cause now you not only look crazy but you seem to be a bit jealous.

Don't say one thing and then do it cause well now you're a hypocrite.

I'm sorry if this article offends some people but hey, some people learn the hard way.
Instead of being crazy be an adult.

Sincerely, the girl in your ex's life now.